Warn winch bumper

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Looks too big of a bumper. Iā€™m a fan of sleek and clean. Still havenā€™t found a ranger bumper Iā€™m in love with.
I felt the same but a winch was a must for me and my intentions for this truck. ADD has a sleek winch bumper but if you consider how hidden the winch is, there's no access to the remote port or the spool clutch so it's more suitable for mall crawlers IMO.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
I felt the same but a winch was a must for me and my intentions for this truck. ADD has a sleek winch bumper but if you consider how hidden the winch is, there's no access to the remote port or the spool clutch so it's more suitable for mall crawlers IMO.
ya, I like the ADD one but donā€™t. Itā€™s a little too glitzy with the lights.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I still have my old school 8274 winch & mount from the 70s. Wonder what it would look like on there & if could find a bumper for it.:)