Vehicle Showcase
Hey if you are on Facebook there is page for our area also SEGEN5 RANGERS
Sponsored

PlatyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Checking in from West of ATL! Seen a few here every now and then, I think 2 in total not including mine.

Reactions: Doc

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
We have a Ranger in Charlotte, NC. But we visit Atlanta frequently...just last Christmas with all the rain. Our son just totaled his orange Mustang GT last year (2018). We both walked away.

wick.jpg

J Haggerty (RADAR1)

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercrew I4, 2017 Dodge Durango SXT V6, 2004 Dodge Dakota SLT V8
Occupation
Retired USAF Air Traffic Controller
Surprised that there were three Rangers visible in the same parking lot in Peachtree City today as I sat in the dentist office. Mine and two others. They're multiplying! :)

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Surprised that there were three Rangers visible in the same parking lot in Peachtree City today as I sat in the dentist office. Mine and two others. They're multiplying! :)
Wow...we're considering moving to Peachtree City in a couple of years. When the wife retires, we may be leaving Charlotte.

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hey there! We just picked up our Ranger 2 days ago and live in the Atlanta area! Looking to see if there are any other Ranger owners in Atlanta or around Georgia! We haven't seen too many on the road so just looking for some others! We even started a SEGEN5 Rangers Facebook group for anyone in the Southeast! Check it out when you can (only at 3 members lol)

Looking forward to the future with this beautiful truck!
Ranger.jpg
Azura,
Subscribe to your YouTube channel! Saw several,xso far. Bought some Tecoom mud flaps based on your recommendation, but haven't installed as I can't bring myself to drill the fenders! Will see. Too late to return to Amazon ll
BTW, I am near Greenville, in Travelers Rest, SC.
WILL CHECK OUT YIUR FB page!
Larry

John Lyman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x2 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
I'm starting to see more rangers in North Fulton area of Atlanta. I was traveling up 141 through Peachtree Corners and there were 3 of us (sorry if I was distracted during the traffic). Pretty cool to see them in the wild.

Reactions: Doc

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I'm starting to see more rangers in North Fulton area of Atlanta. I was traveling up 141 through Peachtree Corners and there were 3 of us (sorry if I was distracted during the traffic). Pretty cool to see them in the wild.
We're planning on a trip to Atlanta in late march if everything pans out. Especially the weather, seems every time I get down there.....it rains. We have about 1500 miles on the truck and we'll change the oil.

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Ranger-1.jpg

Hey...checking in fro m the Monroe, Ga area. Just got my Ranger on Black Friday..lol.

I’m up the road in Travelers Rest, SC. (Greenville). Ford Dealer here has no dealer’s fees. George Coleman Ford