FordPass not working

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Nothing but issues.
My pass points show up in the website but not the app..
It keeps asking me to enter my info and there are no fields to enter them.
Every once in a while it will allow me to enter the data but is goes back to asking me to fill out the data but no where to add it.

Yesterday my truck completely disappeared from the website and today from the app.

All of a sudden it was back..

My Chevy app worked perfect on my Colorado and the website worked good.
We just got a Tuscon and it app is incredible. First time you start the vehicle with it it asks duration you want it to run it also ask weather you want the defrosters on, seat warmers etc. Works so good. You can also do everything from there website. It is even better than the Chevy app..
Sponsored

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
Cold and Pass not working again, also every time there’s a update I have to log in again. Getting old

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Cold and Pass not working again, also every time there’s a update I have to log in again. Getting old
Mine still isn't working - try every other day...waiting for a miracle to happen. It worked last on Jan 3rd! Will have the dealer look at it on my next oil change.

I THINK my problem (according to FordPass Support) is that I'm not able to turn on (center dash menu) "Connectivity Settings" under "Settings" > "FordPass Connect" I get an error saying it could not connect and to report to my dealer if the problem persists.

Can someone check who's FordPass app works if the can get to the "Connectivity Setting" through the center dash menu. Would appreciate that.

Thanks!

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
I THINK my problem (according to FordPass Support) is that I'm not able to turn on (center dash menu) "Connectivity Settings" under "Settings" > "FordPass Connect" I get an error saying it could not connect and to report to my dealer if the problem persists.

Can someone check who's FordPass app works if the can get to the "Connectivity Setting" through the center dash menu. Would appreciate that.

Thanks!
If your Sync head unit will not turn on and connect in the “connectivity settings” then Ford Pass will not work. That setting is required for Ford Pass to function. Sounds like you may actually have a bad modem that will need replacing.

Factory reset your stereo through the settings and then check the setting again. If it still wont turn on and connect then it needs to go to service.

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
3 weeks in on owning my truck and the app only works 60% of the time..... Going to be adding remote start from the key fob
one way or another.

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
If your Sync head unit will not turn on and connect in the “connectivity settings” then Ford Pass will not work. That setting is required for Ford Pass to function. Sounds like you may actually have a bad modem that will need replacing.

Factory reset your stereo through the settings and then check the setting again. If it still wont turn on and connect then it needs to go to service.
Thanks for the info. So maybe FordPass support DID know what they were talking about. I'll try the factory reset.

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Thanks for the info. So maybe FordPass support DID know what they were talking about. I'll try the factory reset.
Yeah I missed the part that your connectivity settings wouldnt connect. Sorry. In that case theres definitely a bigger issue.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
I totally logged out of ford pass app and back in. now all my features are working again...I will keep you all posted but worth a try if any of you are experiencing glitches.

spike36ff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Can’t even get my Ford Pass app to open this morning. Tried reinstalling it and a new password. Keeps saying password or user name is incorrect. iPhone 11.

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Can’t even get my Ford Pass app to open this morning. Tried reinstalling it and a new password. Keeps saying password or user name is incorrect. iPhone 11.
Service has been down for lots of folks all morning.

Chris C.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Having the same issue with Fordpass App, and the rewards...... it keeps asking me to enter my info, and then when I do, it tells me something is "required", but there are no fields to enter anything else. I did log out and log back in....... same issue. I wanted to mention that I think my Android did an update since the last time FordPass worked. I wonder if its not working with the latest Android upgrade.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Having the same issue with Fordpass App, and the rewards...... it keeps asking me to enter my info, and then when I do, it tells me something is "required", but there are no fields to enter anything else. I did log out and log back in....... same issue. I wanted to mention that I think my Android did an update since the last time FordPass worked. I wonder if its not working with the latest Android upgrade.
Check the website. Mine shows up there but no on the App...
Amazes me this is not fixed yet.

Chris C.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Check the website. Mine shows up there but no on the App...
Amazes me this is not fixed yet.
Thanks, Yea I can see them on the website. I just hate it when things that work, suddenly stop for no apparent reason.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Since last post mine been fine with exception that my set auto start times need to be re-toggled for daily set times, not the one 'n done set up i expected it to be.

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet

Tried the reset again but still cannot turn on the "connectivity setting". Notice that my modem does not have a serial number - maybe my modem IS the problem. About due for an oil change and will have the dealer check it out at that time

IMG_1020 (2).JPG
Sponsored