Dash Mat fit

mahatma

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger
Could it be the SWITCH on the dash console for the hazard/warning flashers i.e. break lights ?
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Could it be the SWITCH on the dash console for the hazard/warning flashers i.e. break lights ?
I think I'm in the wrong thread LOL...dash mat and dash brake lights goes with blinker fluid and ventilated muffler...not ready for those kinda advanced mods:)

mahatma

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger
I think I'm in the wrong thread LOL...dash mat and dash brake lights goes with blinker fluid and ventilated muffler mods...not really into those kinda things:)
Don't forget to include a thread for the 710 cap

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
THLONE

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
FYI dont put your boble head jesus on you dash cause the computer will shut off your lights and put on the brakes. :LOL::question::crackup:

GTHAYS

First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX
Occupation
23 Years in Prison on the 8 hour installment plan. (Retired, intact)
Thank you guys. I have spent two days looking for this dashcover that would have the cutout for the precollision lights in front of the driver projected onto the winshield. My 2020 XL has it and due to the COVID crap the salesguy really couldn't explain all the stuff in the truck. I didn't know it was there and went out in the dark and started it. The red lights scared the crap out of me and I thought I blew up something on the truck. Immediately turned it off and googled it. after a fresh pair of underwear I can laugh about it now.... Anyway thanks to you all I found a dashcover that will work with the truck. I am new and I think this is the most informative and interesting forums I have found for the new Ranger. Thank you for having me.
Sponsored