Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
9C7EF688-B93D-428D-853C-3AD1E2FF029F.jpeg
Pretty accurate photo I would say of what they will look like.
That's a good picture! It's a good amount of light but not to "in your face" bright. I don't have any night shots,just this day one in the garage. It's such a simple mod,I think it took me 15-20 minutes and it was like 108* out.

IMG_1277.jpg
Sponsored

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
That's a good picture! It's a good amount of light but not to "in your face" bright. I don't have any night shots,just this day one in the garage. It's such a simple mod,I think it took me 15-20 minutes and it was like 108* out.

IMG_1277.jpg
I n would recommend this to anyone out there. It’s really a nice enhancement to the truck

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a set of 3 Raptor lights (plug-n-play for Raptor Grile) for sale. One piece mount with Driver side Running light plug in adapter. .PM me if interested.

Deleted member 1634

I have an interest in the Raptor light set sold by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works. It seems both sell the same system.
I prefer the 3 LED set but it's not available (I believe) for the Lariat. I'm thinking about going with the 4 LEDs but I'm wondering just how bright the light output is. I'd like a much more subtle light output vs the night shots here. I realize night shots with picture taking makes lighting brighter.
Are these LEDs really bright at night?
They're not any brighter than my amber running lights. It does end up being a lot of amber light facing forward, but only really when no other lights are on. Once you turn the headlights on, they're definitely background lights. A good idea is to just think of how a real Raptor looks with it's lights, ours are about the same.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a set of 3 Raptor lights (plug-n-play for Raptor Grile) for sale. One piece mount with Driver side Running light plug in adapter. .PM me if interested.
Thanks but the 3 light set up doesn't work in the Lariat grill.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
I’m almost certain you’re not getting 12v to the wire from your splice, the 12v to the side marker lights are the striped color.
Got it, but this Thread was started about lights for the Raptor Grille, so there could be othes looking for a set that fit the Raptor Grille.

Deleted member 1634

Thanks but the 3 light set up doesn't work in the Lariat grill.
I believe there are 3-light setups out there that work with the Lariat grille. Doesn't help with you buying one from that guy, but might be something to look into separately.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I believe there are 3-light setups out there that work with the Lariat grille. Doesn't help with you buying one from that guy, but might be something to look into separately.
I'm just going by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works who only sell the 4 LED set up for the Lariat grill and the 3 or 4 LED set up for the XL/XLT.

Deleted member 1634

I'm just going by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works who only sell the 4 LED set up for the Lariat grill and the 3 or 4 LED set up for the XL/XLT.
Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken then. I could've sworn there was a 3-light setup for the Lariat grille. I had a feeling it wasn't from Stage3 though. Might be from someone else, might not exist at all and I've made all this up in my mind, might be in the Matrix and none of this is real. Who knows anymore. haha

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have an interest in the Raptor light set sold by Stage3 and Custom Auto Works. It seems both sell the same system.
I prefer the 3 LED set but it's not available (I believe) for the Lariat. I'm thinking about going with the 4 LEDs but I'm wondering just how bright the light output is. I'd like a much more subtle light output vs the night shots here. I realize night shots with picture taking makes lighting brighter.
Are these LEDs really bright at night?
I did my lights for about $12. It was really simple and the lights look amazing at night. There is a write-up of how to make the brackets and do the wiring in another member's build section.

Ol Bromy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The Stage 3/Custom Auto Works 3 LED bar won’t fit the Lariat grille as there’s a vertical bar directly above your Ford logo. The light bar gets mounted behind the grille and that bar would block the center light. Might be another manufacturer making a LED strip that mounts differently, or you could do a custom job

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The Stage 3/Custom Auto Works 3 LED bar won’t fit the Lariat grille as there’s a vertical bar directly above your Ford logo. The light bar gets mounted behind the grille and that bar would block the center light. Might be another manufacturer making a LED strip that mounts differently, or you could do a custom job
Yeah, you're absolutely correct. Though, I don't see how anyone could make a 3 light kit with that bar dead center unless an LED is right in front of that vertical bar which would cause the LEDs to stick out farther for a less clean look..I guess one could cut out that vertical piece.
I just took the black plastic shroud off in ready for install tomorrow or Friday.

Last edited:

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Simple install. Directions perfect. Broke off some of the shroud flips but didn’t matter. 4 led raptor bar in white.

ECCF3D30-413C-4630-BFAB-ABE98AC33CF8.jpeg

AB7FE7C6-7BAF-4436-98DF-AD1C7CA0A75F.jpeg

BreadMan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ingot Silver Ranger XL STX 4x4
4-light bar on a silver XL STX. I bought it direct from Custom Auto Works and it was delivered within a few days. As everyone says, the installation was super simple. I think it makes a huge difference!

A13CDEDA-3267-4B1D-861E-72C20749EE77.jpeg
Sponsored