First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Would anyone here happen to have Ford's vehicle shipping department direct phone number or email address?
In particular, I am trying to obtain the booking number for my trucks voyage on Pasha Shipping Lines from San Diego, CA to Honolulu, HI. Pasha voyage number 377W departs San Diego tomorrow, I want to verify if my 2020 is on it.
Understandingly, Pasha won't give it to me because of, presumably, security issues, Ford's 800 number is useless and the dealer is dragging their heels.
Also, please do not direct me to "Blue Oval Forums", I dis-joined that forum yesterday because of a certain member's troll-like remarks.
Thanks!
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
@Pioneer74 might be able to assist. He got me my rail car number when my was shipped by rail. Don't know if the same thing will happen via boat.

OP
OP
Mokume

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks, Red, I will PM him.
I thought of activating the truck's locating feature as another member had suggested when it was traveling by rail, but I highly doubt that the system will get accurate GPS coordinates just by virtue of it being in ship's hold, a ship capable of transporting 2K+ vehicles.
There is probably enough steel in that tub to supply 50 years of production of Prius's :crackup:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
As far as I know you can't really activate the GPS feature since when you fire up FordPass it asks you to confirm the setup on the truck. You can start the process and if it says "confirm on the truck" you know the truck is built. But you can't really go farther than that to complete the process - well I guess unless you can find someone who can get into your truck and click the confirm button. :)

You are getting REALLY close - hope you get it soon.

OP
OP
Mokume

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
As far as I know you can't really activate the GPS feature since when you fire up FordPass it asks you to confirm the setup on the truck. You can start the process and if it says "confirm on the truck" you know the truck is built. But you can't really go farther than that to complete the process - well I guess unless you can find someone who can get into your truck and click the confirm button. :)

You are getting REALLY close - hope you get it soon.
Thanks, Red, so do I
Go to the "Money Pit" thread and you'll see why...
Sponsored