First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Bathroom shot for best light in the house at this time of day...
Regards
EB31B580-D3D2-4367-810C-A549640813C5.jpeg
For legal information in your state regarding silencers and suppressors visit “ Ron Bishop silencers” on google.(YouTube)
Regards

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
For legal information in your state regarding silencers and suppressors visit “ Ron Bishop silencers” on google.
Regards
Lucky here in AZ they're perfectly legal. I should be getting mine out of NFA jail within the next month or two,it's been 8 months already but I did a trust so it takes longer to process. I originally bought one but after getting back home and thinking about it I knew once I got finally got the first one I'd be mad I didn't just bite the bullet and get a few more considering the long wait. I used the Silencer Shop which has a local Kiosk here and is almost as easy as ordering a pizza.

A little advise for anyone ordering through them. Set up your first one at your local dealer (if they have their Kiosk) and buy the cheapest one,usually a .22. Then once you're set up in their system you can order directly through the Silencer Shop and they will ship and transfer your suppressors for free to your local dealer that way there's no sales tax.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Lucky here in AZ they're perfectly legal. I should be getting mine out of NFA jail within the next month or two,it's been 8 months already but I did a trust so it takes longer to process. I originally bought one but after getting back home and thinking about it I knew once I got finally got the first one I'd be mad I didn't just bite the bullet and get a few more considering the long wait. I used the Silencer Shop which has a local Kiosk here and is almost as easy as ordering a pizza.

A little advise for anyone ordering through them. Set up your first one at your local dealer (if they have their Kiosk) and buy the cheapest one,usually a .22. Then once you're set up in their system you can order directly through the Silencer Shop and they will ship and transfer your suppressors for free to your local dealer that way there's no sales tax.

Yes a trust is a necessary item..
Ron Bishop did my “ Hamilton Firearms Trust” including me, my wife, and my son...it cannot be transferred to anyone else..
Regards and Happy New Year!
Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes a trust is a necessary item..
Ron Bishop did my “ Hamilton Firearms Trust” including me, my wife, and my son...it cannot be transferred to anyone else..
Regards and Happy New Year!
Doc
I did an unlimited trust so any NFA can be added to it for life. I can add trustees to it once the ATF approves it. Just piece of mind the government doesn't get their hands on anything in case something happens to me. Well worth the $130.00.
Happy New Year to you and your family Doc!!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
This is one my truck tool build from bare Spike's Tactical receiver...7.5" Hera Arms upper with folding brace and Franklin binary trigger 5.56...18" folded....yes, this is a "pistol":)
ECV2N70.jpg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
This is one my truck tool build from bare Spike's Tactical receiver...7.5" Hera Arms upper with folding brace and Franklin binary trigger 5.56...18" folded....yes, this is a "pistol":)
ECV2N70.jpg
Nice!
Regards

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
@Ol Bromy I got the Sasquatch out it the snow this afternoon and my foot felt great. Only dropped it once and the ride was much more enjoyable with a new saddle!

07E10AC7-DA90-4D99-AD78-0A1FB0F1B593.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ECV2N70.jpg
Nice pistol build Sid. How do you like the tail hook brace? I've never used on but have considered trying one on my next build. I have built 5 different ones from 4"-8" and now waiting to do a 10.5" so I can add a dedicated suppressor to it. They're chambered in both 9mm and 5.56,the 9mm is fun and lets you shoot more without breaking the bank and they're pretty darn accurate. My 8" 5.56 looks similar to yours but I have an SBA3 Tactical brace on it,I'll have to post a pic once I get back home.

I built this thinking I'd probably never use it much and really wasn't sure how it would shoot but it turned out better than I thought. Pretty basic 4" in 9mm with a cheap red dot ($25.00) I had laying around and can still hit steel targets at 100 yards. ;)

AR-9 Pistol.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice pistol build Sid. How do you like the tail hook brace? I've never used on but have considered trying one on my next build. I have built 5 different ones from 4"-8" and now waiting to do a 10.5" so I can add a dedicated suppressor to it. They're chambered in both 9mm and 5.56,the 9mm is fun and lets you shoot more without breaking the bank and they're pretty darn accurate. My 8" 5.56 looks similar to yours but I have an SBA3 Tactical brace on it,I'll have to post a pic once I get back home.

I built this thinking I'd probably never use it much and really wasn't sure how it would shoot but it turned out better than I thought. Pretty basic 4" in 9mm with a cheap red dot ($25.00) I had laying around and can still hit steel targets at 100 yards. ;)

AR-9 Pistol.jpg
Thanks Dave...I love the tailhook combined with Law Tactical folder...shouldering is pretty comfortable as long as I'm wearing something reasonable and length of pull is just about right with the addition of the folder. I have another build nearly identical to this one but in 300 blackout with 10" upper:)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave...I love the tailhook combined with Law Tactical folder...shouldering is pretty comfortable as long as I'm wearing something reasonable and length of pull is just about right with the addition of the folder. I have another build nearly identical to this one but in 300 blackout with 10" upper:)
Oh how I want to do a 300 blackout soon. Only problem is between the Ranger,pistol builds and the suppressors I need to cool it for a couple months. ;)

I wasn't sure what to expect with the padded check rest and a 4" barrel (thought I'd knock my teeth out) but there's literally no recoil and it's comfortable to shoot. I did add a heavier buffer and spring to it and it's only 9mm. I had a Shockwave Blade brace on another build and even when shooting 9mm that thing would leave a nice bruise,that came right off and I put it on my H&K 416 .22 pistol. It's nice seeing everyone else's builds and their ideas but just like everyones Ranger mods, it usually ends up costing me money lol. :facepalm:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Oh how I want to do a 300 blackout soon. Only problem is between the Ranger,pistol builds and the suppressors I need to cool it for a couple months. ;)

I wasn't sure what to expect with the padded check rest and a 4" barrel (thought I'd knock my teeth out) but there's literally no recoil and it's comfortable to shoot. I did add a heavier buffer and spring to it and it's only 9mm. I had a Shockwave Blade brace on another build and even when shooting 9mm that thing would leave a nice bruise,that came right off and I put it on my H&K 416 .22 pistol. It's nice seeing everyone else's builds and their ideas but just like everyones Ranger mods, it usually ends up costing me money lol. :facepalm:
My Ranger helped me to get away from black toy builds LOL...if it's not one money pit it's another...:crackup:

300 and 5.56 pistols are not too bad...my boys (15-20) have no problem shooting them...I love the fact that I can pack such punch in a small package...in a padded case carrying 8 x 30 and throw it in the back seat not taking up much room...

Reactions: Doc

Ol Bromy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
@Ol Bromy I got the Sasquatch out it the snow this afternoon and my foot felt great. Only dropped it once and the ride was much more enjoyable with a new saddle!

07E10AC7-DA90-4D99-AD78-0A1FB0F1B593.jpeg
I bet it felt great to pedal around again...I’m still a few weeks away from being able to hit the trails myself.

Damn...you got to ride in the snow too! My fat bike’s only been ridden on dirt since I built it a couple of years ago, but seeing dudes posting pics of their fatties in snow on the fat bike thread on MTBR makes me wanna plan a trip.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I bet it felt great to pedal around again...I’m still a few weeks away from being able to hit the trails myself.

Damn...you got to ride in the snow too! My fat bike’s only been ridden on dirt since I built it a couple of years ago, but seeing dudes posting pics of their fatties in snow on the fat bike thread on MTBR makes me wanna plan a trip.
It definitely felt good to get out. Only one spill, but nothing serious! I can’t wait for some deeper snow so I can play around with tire pressure more. I’m running 12psi now but not sure how low to go while still running tubes.