Order Leadtime

Policedutchdog

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150
So I took the pup down to the dealer to make sure she fits in the back seat of the crewcab and we are good to go. Thanks to all those that chimed in that have the Ranger with dogs. It will work out just fine.
The problem I’m having is that no dealer carries the Lariat in Platinum White with the black package, FX4. I think I’m probably going to have to order exactly what I want from the factory. For those that have order a Ranger, what is a normal leadtime for delivery. I’m not a real hurry so waiting a few months is not that big of a deal.

Cheers
Sponsored

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
8-12 weeks from time of order. Comparing my 2020 order with others, that seems about right and we ordered before they started production of the 20’s. Myself was late to the game.

I like the options you’re planning! That should look really sharp with black and the white.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
So I took the pup down to the dealer to make sure she fits in the back seat of the crewcab and we are good to go. Thanks to all those that chimed in that have the Ranger with dogs. It will work out just fine.
The problem I’m having is that no dealer carries the Lariat in Platinum White with the black package, FX4. I think I’m probably going to have to order exactly what I want from the factory. For those that have order a Ranger, what is a normal leadtime for delivery. I’m not a real hurry so waiting a few months is not that big of a deal.

Cheers
There is a Lariat 501a Platinum White with black appearance package not too far from me:

https://www.mackenziemotors.com/new/1FTER4FH5KLA76847.htm

Edit: There are 9 within 500 miles of me:

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/ran...Package=Black&ExteriorColor=UG&Order=Distance

You can change the zipcode in that URL above to yours to see if you find any hits within 500 miles,