Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Any front blinker LED replacement out there that is a simple plug and play?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
No. They will all require a resistor or BCM modification using FORScan software. I am running some switchback LEDs in my truck and I love them. I used FORScan to program the BCM.

Deleted member 1634

I swapped mine out to LEDs as well. Tried them out before I installed the resistors. They hyperblink inside the cab, but the lights themselves still blink at the normal speed. So it all depends if you care about hearing the quick tone or not. The LED turns and matching resistors from Diode Dynamics (where I got mine) was worth it for me.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I swapped mine out to LEDs as well. Tried them out before I installed the resistors. They hyperblink inside the cab, but the lights themselves still blink at the normal speed. So it all depends if you care about hearing the quick tone or not. The LED turns and matching resistors from Diode Dynamics (where I got mine) was worth it for me.
the ones I installed hyperblink too. I’m going to get forscan to disable it.

bdunk

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Firefighter Paramedic
What was the wire colors for the wires you connected the resisters to? I installed the Diode Dynamics resisters but either I connected to the wrong wire, are the connection is bad because its still hyper blinking.

Deleted member 1634

What was the wire colors for the wires you connected the resisters to? I installed the Diode Dynamics resisters but either I connected to the wrong wire, are the connection is bad because its still hyper blinking.
Well, the sun is yellow, it heats the ground, that's how they name stuff. haha

But seriously, yellow and green is what I connected. The brown is the running light wire, and I think yellow is turn, and green is ground. Took me a couple tries as well. haha
Sponsored