Sure is lonely up here eh?

GWJ5603

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I ordered my Leer cap early Aug from Kustom Auto &Sound here in Saint John - arrived when they said it would and I had it installed the next day. Very happy with it.

39E6D392-6300-43B6-80C9-C2EC3B38F660.jpeg

91D0B579-372A-4AEA-8D77-7B076E815433.jpeg
What brand are your splash guards?
Sponsored

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)

Grumpy Old Guys Ranger

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew Oxford white
Occupation
Retired
Weird question, but I got my leer 100R recently and was wondering has anyone brought their cap through a touchless car wash? just wondering if this was a bad idea or not. Thanks.

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)
Weird question, but I got my leer 100R recently and was wondering has anyone brought their cap through a touchless car wash? just wondering if this was a bad idea or not. Thanks.
I run mine through a touch less wash occasionally. Have avoided regular brush washes to avoid paint scratches. There is some leakage around the edges where the box sits on the bed, so I try to do it on nice days when I can open the back and allow it to dry out.

Grumpy Old Guys Ranger

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew Oxford white
Occupation
Retired
I run mine through a touch less wash occasionally. Have avoided regular brush washes to avoid paint scratches. There is some leakage around the edges where the box sits on the bed, so I try to do it on nice days when I can open the back and allow it to dry out.
Ok perfect, was wondering about clearance issues as well, good to know thank you.

DaRodent

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2012 Fiesta, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
London here. Picked mine up in Aug. went looking for a used F150 and ended up with the Ranger. Last one I owned was. 1979 Ranger.

internet photo as my truck is covered in winter.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
London here. Picked mine up in Aug. went looking for a used F150 and ended up with the Ranger. Last one I owned was. 1979 Ranger.

internet photo as my truck is covered in winter.
Welcome Bill! I’m about an hour north of you, and I bought mine in August too.

DaRodent

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2012 Fiesta, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Bill! I’m about an hour north of you, and I bought mine in August too.
So far I have only seen 2 other Rangers in the wild so I do not expect to see many from around here on the forums.
Let’s face it, most people do not join forums for the cars they drive. I always have for both cars and bikes as they are a great source of information and I have met some great people.

for 20 years I have been getting together once or twice a year with the folks from the Vulcan Riders forum.

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got mine in Aug as well.

TommyAtomic

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Been on this board since I got the Ranger in December. Magnetic XLT FX4 supercrew. Just discovered there was a Canada section. Doesnt look like anyone else is from BC.

jim noon

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT. FX4.
Been on this board since I got the Ranger in December. Magnetic XLT FX4 supercrew. Just discovered there was a Canada section. Doesnt look like anyone else is from BC.
On here since December. Magnetic XLT FX4 as well. Sunshine Coast BC

TommyAtomic

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I’m down in Vancouver. I’ve seen a handful of new rangers around town. I’ve gotten nods from other ranger drivers like when I used to have a RHD JDM WRX. WRX drivers are known for nodding or waving to one another.

Navyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariot
I'm in Victoria, BC. Seen 2 or three in the wild

Ironglove

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Picked up a new 2019 Lariat a few weeks ago. FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow Package and a few other options. Had the Dealer swap out the Hankooks for KO2's and Linex the box. I've added Husky X-Act Liners, Westin Step bars and a Low Pro QT Tonneau. Where we live in Hope, until the end of April most roads leading East or North require "snowflakes" ergo the tire change and I wanted better off road tires anyways. Will get dedicated snows in the Fall. Downsized from a 2013 F-150, sure notice the size difference driving around Town and the dogs sure notice the much smaller rear seat area. :) Impressed with the overall performance and handling, particularly on the mountain Highways. Nice to get a decent improvement in fuel economy too. Will be used for hunting, fishing, back and forth to our cabin in the Interior and general stuff. Looking forward to the Spring when I can head into the hills to check out it's performance off road. Son has an older Ranger, he likes the size and said that I'd be doing 3 point turns on the FSR's instead of the 9 point ones with the F-150. I was bemoaning the 5' box for hunting but he said "Dad, most things you shoot could fit in the glove box." :crying:

Theodore

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT supercab FX4
Just picked up a 2019 Supercab FX4 in Magnetic, loving it so far. Looking to get leveled as I'm not a fan of the rake. Has anyone in Canada got a dealer to install the Fox "tuned by Ford Performance" suspension kit? I've seen a lot of posts on here about it down in the states but no one in Canada. Just trying to get an idea of what the cost is going to be.
Sponsored