Tonneau Cover To Keep Bed Dry

Trevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Hey Everyone. First post and first Ford owner! Picked up a lariat ranger last week and love it. Im looking for a bed cover that will keep everything dry. I got the pro x15 roll up which had leaks in the corners even after adding seals and reinstalling twice. Looking into the trifecta 2.0. Any recommendations? Leather vs canvas? Thank you for any advice for this novice but excited ranger!
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of threads on this topic, just have to look or use the search function :like:.

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
I got the pro x15 roll up which had leaks in the corners even after adding seals and reinstalling twice.
I'm sorry to hear this. I too have the pro X15, but it doesn't let any water through with me. I take it through the car wash, I park on the street and it has seen some serious weather, but never any leak. The only water I get in my bed, comes through the sides of my tailgate, due to the huge gaps next to the tailgate. But this is something pretty much every Ranger has, and not something a bedcover could prevent.

I hope you'll find something better to fit your needs :)

Deuce

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I bought a Gator tri-fold from Amazon for $219. If I spray the hose at the back corners I get a few drops of water but 99% of the time it stays dry.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I'm sorry to hear this. I too have the pro X15, but it doesn't let any water through with me. I take it through the car wash, I park on the street and it has seen some serious weather, but never any leak. The only water I get in my bed, comes through the sides of my tailgate, due to the huge gaps next to the tailgate. But this is something pretty much every Ranger has, and not something a bedcover could prevent.

I hope you'll find something better to fit your needs :)
Same here, my pro x15 is perfect for my needs and keeps all water out of the bed except for the tailgate gaps.
Sponsored