Not open for further replies.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Hey everyone! We created a Facebook page for all of our customers to come together. In this page we offer exclusive early access to sales, potential social media content sharing, and insider information on all things Panda! To be accepted you must answer all 3 questions. Be sure to mention Ranger5G on your application questions.

Hope to see the page flooded with Ranger5G members!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey everyone! We created a Facebook page for all of our customers to come together. In this page we offer exclusive early access to sales, potential social media content sharing, and insider information on all things Panda! To be accepted you must answer all 3 questions. Be sure to mention Ranger5G on your application questions.

Hi Chris,

Why can't you just cross post the sales and discounts here? I for one will not use Fakebook and I think the community here shouldn't have to go to another social media platform to receive these. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
PandaMotorworks

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Hi Chris,

Why can't you just cross post the sales and discounts here? I for one will not use Fakebook and I think the community here shouldn't have to go to another social media platform to receive these. Just my opinion.
Panda Army was created so our loyal customers across all platforms could come together and help give us feedback on ideas that we have. We do post exclusive sales for Panda Army as a way of saying thank you for that feedback! It is also a good platform for our customers to interact with each other and share content that may or may not be featured across all of our social media platforms. We understand that not everyone has Facebook, which is why we try to maintain a presence on the forums. We were just extending an invitation to those on the forum who would like to join our community!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Panda Army was created so our loyal customers across all platforms could come together and help give us feedback on ideas that we have. We do post exclusive sales for Panda Army as a way of saying thank you for that feedback! It is also a good platform for our customers to interact with each other and share content that may or may not be featured across all of our social media platforms. We understand that not everyone has Facebook, which is why we try to maintain a presence on the forums. We were just extending an invitation to those on the forum who would like to join our community!

Kind of like Ranger5g.com.;) I get what you're saying but you're coming here asking us to go to another social media site. That's like going on your Facebook page and directing them to Ranger5g if they want discounts. Personally I think the same stuff should be offered at both sites,but that's just my opinion. :)

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Any tailgate dampers on Facebook?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lol...guess I wont be buying anything from panda. Dont have fakebook and never will.
Hi Kevin,

Never been on Facebook and never will either. I saw more pitfalls with FB and they have come true...Wife and I do just fine with email and Firefox browser...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Lol...guess I wont be buying anything from panda. Dont have fakebook and never will.
Same here...never facebook...commie traitors...:curse:

Get off Google...go Dissenter and Duckduckgo...zero tracking...

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator

What's Facebook?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
:( Facebook....

lobsta11

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 magnetic grey, 302A & tech pkg. 2019 is gone. XLT super cab, ingot silver, 302a, tow & tech packages
Add me to the NO FACEBOOK CROWD!
Al
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.