Used my Ranger to pull a Tacoma out of the mud

Deleted member 1634

I don't know, the beauty of this instance is that he tried something new, had fun, was smart enough to not do it alone, and hopefully learned something about his truck and his abilities. I don't know if I would've gone in there, but I'm sure I would've thought about trying it since I knew I had someone with me who could help if something went wrong or it didn't work. Try new things and push the boundaries when you're with someone, that way you know where those boundaries when you're alone. Good learning experience right here.
Sponsored

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Different tires wouldn't help drive the snow plow at the front through the mud. It was never going to work.
I disagree. I think that these tires would have help quite a bit:

HTB1W2zjGVXXXXX0XFXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
I'm still really proud of this moment when I yanked my buddy out of this clay pit. Video doesn't do justice but he was stuck all the way down to the frame/differentials. His driver side windows were level with the embankment next to his truck hahaha.

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SCrew Ranger XLT, FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow PKG, Chrome Appearance PKG, Technology PKG
Occupation
Cyber Junk
I did that in the dark with a Schwann's truck back in 2007, on a private driveway that turned out not even of the customer that I was looking for. That night was interesting. Ended up giving the guy a box of steaks as an "I'm Sorry".
Sponsored