$6,100 rebates on 2019 Model Year XLT trims through 1/2/2020

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
sounds like a great deal on a nice truck.

Was remote start a deal breaker for you? With the Ford App, all Rangers are remote start. Do not need to pay extra for the remote start package. Much nicer than the key fob.

I used to have to leave my desk, take a 3 min walk to get near enough my vehicle to hit the start on the key fob.....

Now I just sit my lazy butt at me desk and hit start from the phone app........

I actually did not want the remote start because of the phone app.
I have both on my Colorado too and only use my phone.

There was a couple things I got I could have done without.
A couple of things I wanted I didn't get like power seats and magnetic rims.
It was thin for XLT Rangers around here in any color but Magnetic.
Do not know if Ford just made allot or it is the least favorite color.

Just was not much choice out there anymore. The rebates have really helped with sales.

I mean they are selling XLT 4x4 for under 28,000 that is cheaper than the XL 4x4. That is with no negotiations which means you can get it cheaper.

https://www.griffinford.com/new-Waukesha-2019-Ford-Ranger-XLT-1FTER4FH4KLB20031

It is like I said in a thread a while back they had priced the Ranger to high. It took me a while to finally pull the trigger. I wish I would not have hesitated and jumped on the rebates right away. I might have got exactly what I wanted.

I would bet for this month the Ranger is close or on top the sales list for midsized market..
Probably drop hard next month though. Take a while to stock back up on 2020.
Sponsored

Last edited:

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Sounds to me like they priced it just right...

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Interesting - still nothing significant for Lariats.
Yea same for the XL.

But looking at the inventory where I just bought mine they have more XLT Rangers in stock so that may be why.

But it puts most of the XLT Rangers cheaper than the XL Rangers.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Yea same for the XL.

But looking at the inventory where I just bought mine they have more XLT Rangers in stock so that may be why.

But it puts most of the XLT Rangers cheaper than the XL Rangers.
XL I can sort of understand - they are already lower priced. I guess it must be that they want to move XLTs - maybe there aren't a ton of Lariats left over? I know they made a LOT of SuperCrew Lariats at the beginning of production.

It certainly seems to be working - I'm really curious to see November sales figures.

TodOneD

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500 Diesel

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Those links seem to suggest the rebate is only on 4x2 trucks? I sure hope not, as I am ready to purchase, but was not able to get it done over the holiday -- my local dealers did not want to give more then a thousand or so off in addition to the rebates.
I see where it says that but my dealer has all the XLT Rangers on sale.

There is a page on Fords website that says just XLT but for some reason I cant link to it.
It is under the Ranger page under pricing and incentives.

Call your dealer to verify or look on their website.

Last edited:

DavidR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab Saber FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I think this was always the plan, they're still trying to find the right price. Closeout on the 2019s lets them experiment without touching the MSRP on the 2020s. By the time they release the next gen they'll have a much better idea of what they can charge in the current mid size market. (I suspect the answer will end up being less at the XLT trim and a higher trim above Lariat, with some shuffling of the packages, but we'll see. I think XL is already the best value play in the segment, but if they think they can sell enough maybe an even cheaper entry level with lower spec drivetrain for fleets.)
One thing that makes the current XLT a much better value is to go with the SuperCab if you really don't carry back-seat passengers very often. I'm surprised I don't see more of them on lots (other than the XLs), but I guess that's just not where the market is right now - it's all about full double cabs at the moment. I agree that there's probably a sweet spot a little under the current XLT, maybe something that is less tech-heavy than the current XLT but still having the nicer interior compared to the XL. I might have gone for something like that. I don't make much use of a lot of the co-pilot 360 tech, but the XL's interior felt a little on the cheap side. I do use adaptive cruise, but that was a separate option.

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
Getting in on the rebates 2019 XLT 301A Xplan and $6100 off. Took a couple days for the dealer to find a Supercab, Most of 2019 left on the lots are screw.

Picking up next week any tips on what to check for at delivery?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Getting in on the rebates 2019 XLT 301A Xplan and $6100 off. Took a couple days for the dealer to find a Supercab, Most of 2019 left on the lots are screw.

Picking up next week any tips on what to check for at delivery?
Check the roof. I didn't and I had a dent in it. The dealership blamed me, but my son worked there at the time & did the pdi & it wasn't there before the guys took it back to wash it.
Sponsored