First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Registered Respiratory Therapist
So I just picked up a new ranger a couple weeks ago and the halogens were killing me coming from a vehicle with HIDs.

I first bought Hikari LED bulbs but the cooling fans made it so you couldn't close the dust covers which bothered me tremendously.

Just saw these as a new listing on amazon so I ordered them and they not only fit perfectly allowing you to close the dust covers but they have the resistors built in so they don't cause any issues and the beam pattern and brightness are absolutely amazing.

For the low beams and fog lights

H11 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized 80W 16,000LM Per Pair High Bright, AUXITO H11/H8/H9 Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit with Cooling Fan, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WD6G42D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yl-MDb6MBRN0R

And for the high beams

9005 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized CanBus Ready 80W 16,000LM/Pair Extremely Bright, AUXITO 9005(HB3) Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WCSJQYC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Xl-MDb998C5DN

You will not be disappointed with these bulbs I know I'm not.
Sponsored

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
So I just picked up a new ranger a couple weeks ago and the halogens were killing me coming from a vehicle with HIDs.

I first bought Hikari LED bulbs but the cooling fans made it so you couldn't close the dust covers which bothered me tremendously.

Just saw these as a new listing on amazon so I ordered them and they not only fit perfectly allowing you to close the dust covers but they have the resistors built in so they don't cause any issues and the beam pattern and brightness are absolutely amazing.

H11 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized 80W 16,000LM Per Pair High Bright, AUXITO H11/H8/H9 Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit with Cooling Fan, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WD6G42D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yl-MDb6MBRN0R

And for the high beams

9005 LED Headlight Bulbs Mini Sized CanBus Ready 80W 16,000LM/Pair Extremely Bright, AUXITO 9005(HB3) Headlight LED Bulb Conversion Kit, 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WCSJQYC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Xl-MDb998C5DN

I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you in a thread I started. I am compiling a list of known bulbs that will fit under the dust covers.

Dgm3306

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Registered Respiratory Therapist
I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you in a thread I started. I am compiling a list of known bulbs that will fit under the dust covers.
Don't mind at all hope these bulbs help others out.

Kawffin

First Name
Marlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Cultivation technician II
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought my own pair, install Saturday

Recoil1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2017 Escape SE
Anyone happen to have a part number handy for the Lariat fog assembly and headlight assembly?

The Ford parts website is only listing the middle range of numbers. I found a PN of 4F9Z-15200-AA, but it seems to be for the halogen and going with 15201 does not return the LED assembly although that’s what it shows on Fordparts.com

mntbighker

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4

And for the high beams

I'm going to guess that for $50 and with a 12k rpm fan, that the fan will die first and kill the bulb. That being said I'm ordering them ;-)

Omnikurt

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT

And for the high beams

Great find on these LED lights. Like you I had installed a couple of H11 LEDs in the low beam position, but couldn't get the dust covers back on. Bought both these recommended H11s and 9005s, and installed them with no problems. They seem to be very high quality and are packaged nicely. Moved the old, bulky H11s down to the fog light position. Road illumination is much better now! I did have to re-aim the headlights a little lower to keep from getting flashed. Thanks again for your post!!!

todorakiggg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 biturbo
I have a question on the Auxito pair.
Are they noisy? 12000 rpm fan...
I am planning to use them actually for my wife's hybrid car (hid failed today) and I will hate if I can hear them when ICE is off :)

Deleted member 1634

I have a question on the Auxito pair.
Are they noisy? 12000 rpm fan...
I am planning to use them actually for my wife's hybrid car (hid failed today) and I will hate if I can hear them when ICE is off :)
I have the Auxito high beams and can't comprehend a time when I'd be able to hear the fans. Either the engine is running, or the radio is on, or the climate control is running (usually all of the above), which mask most outside noises louder than those little fans. And even if I was sitting there at a stoplight in silence, I doubt the fan noise would penetrate the sound dampening of the interior and windows. But I could be wrong; I can just say that I haven't heard them at all.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
The Auxito fans are quieter than the Hikari Ultra fans. I can't hear the Auxito fans with dust covers installed, but then again, I'm also not listening for them.

*EDIT* this conversation about led bulbs is in the wrong thread.

llm.flyfisher

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Range crew cab XLT
I picked up a salvaged pair for from LKQ-Keystone for $799.38 with tax & shipping from Michigan to Texas (bought thru their Corpus Christi, TX location).
No Damage, just a few light scratches that I should be able to polish out.

Lariat headlights.jpg
Mind passing on the details for how to try to get a pair? I live in Corpus Christi. Looking into laternatives to the weak halogens in my XLT. I may should have gotten the Lariat as I originally planned, but the XLT had incentives > $8k and the Lariat had no incentives. Also getting Katzkins leather installed next week. I think ford should make the LED headlights standard on all models for safety.

LightningBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XLT FX4/ 2023 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Mind passing on the details for how to try to get a pair? I live in Corpus Christi. Looking into laternatives to the weak halogens in my XLT. I may should have gotten the Lariat as I originally planned, but the XLT had incentives > $8k and the Lariat had no incentives. Also getting Katzkins leather installed next week. I think ford should make the LED headlights standard on all models for safety.
I paid sticker. This makes me sad

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I intended to switch over to the Ford LED lamps too until I found these.
=tbn:ANd9GcRXAspRD8dE2WDpZMi-qjxjOghKekgqujwdHfvYXmbFPfeAdHWT695Pc2jhSlLN5M7C0EsaV481ag&usqp=CAc.png

Now my lights are extremely bright and better than the Ford LED's.
IMG_1921.JPG

A much cheaper alternative at $40 for the low beams and $40. for the high beams through Amazon. And they fit behind the dust covers. Just a thought.

Last edited:

llm.flyfisher

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Range crew cab XLT
Agree 100%. I will buy two sets to have the low and high beams for each side. Also will get a couple of replacement foglight modules to replace the stockers so between all these should light the way a lot better.
Sponsored