2019 Ford Ranger Accessories & Pricing Revealed

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
The smaller 2020 Bronco was shown today. My SIL said it reminded her of the Jeep Compass, the new Jeep Compass which looks so much better than the previous model year. (Mods, couldn’t post this in the Bronco sub forum, so please move or remove if deemed necessary.)
Really?? That'd be disappointing :frown: The Jeep Compass looks nothing like the official Bronco teaser's shape.

usc80jes152c021003_2.png

image.jpg

Sure it wasn't the "baby Bronco" they showed? That shape looks more like Jeep Compass.

ford-baby-bronco.jpg
Sponsored

Texheim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape 2017 Escape 1968 IH Scout
Occupation
Government Mule
Really?? That'd be disappointing :frown: The Jeep Compass looks nothing like the official Bronco teaser's shape.

usc80jes152c021003_2.png

image.jpg

Sure it wasn't the "baby Bronco" they showed? That shape looks more like Jeep Compass.

ford-baby-bronco.jpg
Smaller 2020 Bronco = Baby Bronco

LARanger

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape Hybrid
Does anyone know if they’ll offer OEM painted mirror caps as an accessory? Prefer the XLT but not the black mirror caps. Glad to see chrome grille and mirror caps as an accessory (wonder what the grille will look like) but painted mirror caps would be even better

misanthrope

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL 4x4
Does anyone know if they’ll offer OEM painted mirror caps as an accessory? Prefer the XLT but not the black mirror caps. Glad to see chrome grille and mirror caps as an accessory (wonder what the grille will look like) but painted mirror caps would be even better
I don't see it on the current accessories list, but it could always come later. If you can't wait, you just have a shop wrap it with gloss black vinyl.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Anyone know if the Australian snorkel will work on the NA Ranger? Or if ford will be adding one to the options list sometime?

Texheim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Government Mule
Anyone know if the Australian snorkel will work on the NA Ranger? Or if ford will be adding one to the options list sometime?
There is a snorkel on one of the Rangers in one of the pictures in this thread.

LoneStarFlatLanders

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW Z4 3.0si - Sold my current car and waiting patiently on my new truck

Texheim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Government Mule
Excited about everything in those pics. Can't wait. :like: Except that keypad thing bulging out above the door handle. Is that the keyless entry option I've seen people ask about a lot on here?
That is a keyless entry. Not sure if that's an add on or not as my wife's 2017 Escape has keyless entry built into the glass on the door panel.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
That is a keyless entry. Not sure if that's an add on or not as my wife's 2017 Escape has keyless entry built into the glass on the door panel.
$95 optional factory installed accessory.