Arc Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL SuperCrew with STX package
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say that I took my family to the Tampa Auto Show yesterday and sat in every truck that was there. My dad came with me since he is looking for a mid size truck and wanted to see the full gamut of options available. I am glad to say that after looking at and sitting in every mid size available we came to the conclusion that the Ranger was the truck that we both liked the best. I feel pretty fortunate to have made the right decision without really doing all my homework. For whatever reason I only compared the Tacoma and the Ranger when I was looking for a truck, and I decided pretty quickly that the Ranger was the one for me. Now in hindsight, after looking at all the available mid size trucks, I still came to the same conclusion. A little bit of luck never hurt anyone I guess. Pretty cool that my dad also picked the Ranger. We will probably be going to the dealer in the next month or so to see what's in stock and see if we can get a good deal on one. Then we will be Ranger buddies, lol. Anyway, I just thought that was a cool story to share, and to say in hindsight I still love my choice to buy a Ranger and definitely have no regrets.
Sponsored

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
That's the best way to compare! They're still pretty few and far between on my travels and drive 90 miles a day 3-4 days a week. Once they start showing up and the word gets out, I think more and more will move to the Ranger from other competition.

He should be able to find some good deals with the 20's heading to dealers within the next few weeks!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If you really want to give him piece of mind that he's choosing the right truck go down and test drive the Tacoma then drive yours. That way he will have no doubt he's making the right decision.:)

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
If you really want to give him piece of mind that he's choosing the right truck go down and test drive the Tacoma then drive yours. That way he will have no doubt he's making the right decision.:)
I agree 100%, the difference is like night and day!

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
I had a similar experience with a Tacoma limited. Sitting in it is one thing, but drive both and the difference is obvious. Ranger felt like a luxury ride in comparison!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say that I took my family to the Tampa Auto Show yesterday and sat in every truck that was there. My dad came with me since he is looking for a mid size truck and wanted to see the full gamut of options available. I am glad to say that after looking at and sitting in every mid size available we came to the conclusion that the Ranger was the truck that we both liked the best. I feel pretty fortunate to have made the right decision without really doing all my homework. For whatever reason I only compared the Tacoma and the Ranger when I was looking for a truck, and I decided pretty quickly that the Ranger was the one for me. Now in hindsight, after looking at all the available mid size trucks, I still came to the same conclusion. A little bit of luck never hurt anyone I guess. Pretty cool that my dad also picked the Ranger. We will probably be going to the dealer in the next month or so to see what's in stock and see if we can get a good deal on one. Then we will be Ranger buddies, lol. Anyway, I just thought that was a cool story to share, and to say in hindsight I still love my choice to buy a Ranger and definitely have no regrets.
Hey, me too! I just saw the Ranger ad on the Ford site, the one where they plunk a Ranger up on a mountain top, crank up the guitars, and flash through all of the different levels, options, and appearance packages; then I sat in one at the dealer's showroom while having work done on my Explorer, and that was all she wrote! Definitely an impulsive choice but the right one, as it turns out!
Sponsored