Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer

Deleted member 1634

Since I'm just seeing this thread now, I'll throw out some of my opinions and experiences in reference to what's been talked about.

I have also upgraded to LED fogs. But not LED lows because of this very reason. I have yet to find a good LED low which is not crazy bright or too blue.
The fogs I got are dual-color ones, which means I can switch them between white and yellow. I posted about them in multiple places, but here is a good place to see the details: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/dual-led-fog-lights.4230/#post-80699

I definitely use fog lights more than just in foggy and inclement weather. The white ones really help see the ditches and right in front of me for those pesky deer like OP mentioned. Plus, it's always nice having more light to see by anyways.

I've gotten flashed a couple times, but always at the same intersection where you're sitting higher than the opposing traffic while stopped at the light. So that makes sense. And I've also gotten flashed there just with my stock halogen low beams on, so there's no winning there. Other than that, I haven't been flashed yet. Maybe the fogs and low beams you picked are just too bright, no matter what angle you direct them. I don't know.

OP
OP
weasel1

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
It turned out that the headlights were the problem.
Sponsored