Door handle parts ordering question

TexasDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2019 Ranger XLT
So the only downside to the killer deal on the truck I bought was that it came with the chrome appearance package, which isn't my cup of tea. I want to replace the chrome door handles with basic black ABS handles, and the Ford parts web site isn't the most intuitive.

The options I'm seeing for handles are chrome, "body colored", and "self colored". I'm assuming "self colored" means black ABS plastic. Anyone more familiar with ford parts language able to confirm?

handleparts.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP

TexasDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2019 Ranger XLT
I called into the parts department at the local dealer and received a really unconvincing "yes" to my question. I went ahead and rolled the dice and ordered and will update when they show up with the results :)

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I called into the parts department at the local dealer and received a really unconvincing "yes" to my question. I went ahead and rolled the dice and ordered and will update when they show up with the results :)
I think you’ll be okay because that’s the only way the handles are offered - chrome, black and body coloured.

Danielavila5235

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2020 xlt
Occupation
Communication technician
Hey man did you ever get them, I’d like to know I’m actually in the same situation as you lol.
Sponsored