FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Now for the research for the FORScan.

Again, I appreciate all the members do for this forum and other members. If it wasn't for all of you, we'd know nothing about these trucks.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Hirnlego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 302A
Trying to understand the reading from the Fuel Economy Menu.

How does the Average MPH calculate? Mine reads 18-19mph most of the time I view it and I drive between 45-50 to work. TOP LEFT BOX
The Instant MPG reads some crazy number normally 40-80 mpg. From my calculations I average about ~21 mpg on a tank of gas. LOWER LEFT BOX

Does the "Instantaneous Fuel Economy Numerical Gauge" code from Forscan work on an XLT? I found some other code, but don't understand the Distance to Empty sensitivity option people mention. Anyone activate any of these and can show what they do in the IPC screen?

fuel eco.jpg
.jpg

JohnDLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL Supercrew FX4
My xl has a number readout. :shock:
I have an XL FX4, on previous road trip I remember going through the screens an was able to pull up an Instant MPG display. When I would let off the gas going down hills and whatnot it would show high numbers like 60-99mpg. Recently I was trying to pull up that screen again but I only see the bar graph style, was there some kind of update that changed it or am I looking in the wrong place.
Sponsored