Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Question,
I ordered a new mustang and will take delivery on Dec 5th. My build sheet does not reflect the x plan pricing. They have the info and PIN number. Should I be worried?
Regards
Sponsored

DJS 60

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape Ford Ranger
Occupation
Ironworker
They should have given you one. Contact your dealership and l am sure they will provide you with one. My salesman printed one out ang gave me a copy to take home with me.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
They should have given you one. Contact your dealership and l am sure they will provide you with one. My salesman printed one out ang gave me a copy to take home with me.
Ok Thanks !

Edit: I just emailed the dealer, I’m thinking they didn’t order it through the X Plan. I just checked X Plan ordering and the discount is $1600.00 right on the build sheet and it’s a different format so we will see.
Regards

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mokume

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
It is kind of annoying, each of the 3 vehicles l have bought with X Plan they try to find truck from inventory to match the one I want to order, to save me a lot of money. Yeah right. I have to insist l am ordering exactly what I want and I am only interested in the next year's model.
Same here, only exacerbated that I insist my new Ranger be a:
SuperCab 4x2
Lariat trim with the 501A , chrome and trailer towing packages
Any color other than white, grey, silver or black
We've just 3 Ford dealers here in Honolulu, one of them (hell bent on making a sale) located exactly what I wanted in Sabre at some affiliated Ford dealer in Southern CA. SuperCabs in almost any shape or form are rarer than hen's teeth in any dealers inventory.
There was a caveat though, the sticker lists destination and handling charges at a flat rate of $1,195 anywhere in the 50 states, the truck was already landed in CA, there was the minor issue of getting it across the ocean to Honolulu. The dealer was willing to pay half the shipping cost, and I pay the other half...nothing doing I told the salesperson, I promptly left and drove to another dealer whereupon I ordered a 2020.
Like I've posted elsewhere in this forum, the destination and handling charge of $1,195 is a bargain, shipping alone from CA to HI is $1500, factor in the rail travel from MI to CA as well!

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
Like I've posted elsewhere in this forum, the destination and handling charge of $1,195 is a bargain, shipping alone from CA to HI is $1500, factor in the rail travel from MI to CA as well!
At the other hand, it is shipped in bulk and what they have to pay extra for shipping to AK/HI is likely recovered from shipping elsewhere in the states, making it possible to ship everywhere for a single price.
Sponsored