2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Just curious are you sure about that weekly number, I mean that's allot of trucks in a week. If that's accurate that's amazing.
My post was just quoting the article. I personally have no clue regarding the maximum vehicles a factory is capable of producing. There is a GM plant where I live producing pickup trucks only. There was a news release, I think last year, stating they had a 90 or 100 day inventory so they were cutting back production to 46,000 trucks for the next calendar quarter. So yeah at 100% capacity 5000 a day may be doable?
Sponsored

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like Ford might be starting to push incentives for the Ranger.

EDIT: Fine Print - *Preorder by 1/2/19 and then take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by 7/2/19. See dealer for details. **$750 on the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger XLT or LARIAT only. May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #36702 and Customer ID: 11300559952. Preproduction model shown. Available early 2019.

US_2018Q3_Ranger_Handraiser_Secondary_Public_Offer_updatedV1.jpg
I just emailed this to my salesman requesting it be applied to my order. See what he comes back with. The dealer reduced the price on my original order $844. At that time he told me I will be able to take advantage of any future offers, incentives, etc. offered from Ford up until I take delivery.

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
I just emailed this to my salesman requesting it be applied to my order. See what he comes back with. The dealer reduced the price on my original order $844. At that time he told me I will be able to take advantage of any future offers, incentives, etc. offered from Ford up until I take delivery.
Nice to have gotten that assurance from him at the time of your order. Hopefully he lives up to his word because getting $1600 discount at this point is pretty sweet!

Super8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang/Ram 1500
Looks like Ford might be starting to push incentives for the Ranger.

EDIT: Fine Print - *Preorder by 1/2/19 and then take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by 7/2/19. See dealer for details. **$750 on the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger XLT or LARIAT only. May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #36702 and Customer ID: 11300559952. Preproduction model shown. Available early 2019.

US_2018Q3_Ranger_Handraiser_Secondary_Public_Offer_updatedV1.jpg
So does that seem to suggest we are looking at summer 2019 for it to start really stocking up at dealerships perhaps?

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone. New Here. I ordered a Ranger a few weeks ago. I was the first to order through the highest volume Ford dealer in the world, So i'm told I'm at the top of the list, but we'll see when it gets here. Got a discount off it and $0 Deposit. Anyway this is what I ordered.

2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 FX4 Crew Cab
  • Magnetic
  • 302A Package
  • FX4 Package (automatically includes sport package)
  • Tow Package
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Tray Floor Liners
full&d=1535824712.jpg

JYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner
Hi Everyone. New Here. I ordered a Ranger a few weeks ago. I was the first to order through the highest volume Ford dealer in the world, So i'm told I'm at the top of the list, but we'll see when it gets here. Got a discount off it and $0 Deposit. Anyway this is what I ordered.

• Magnetic
  • 302A Package
  • Tow Package
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Tray Floor Liners
full&d=1535824712.jpg
Congrats man! Build looks mean in Magnetic with the dark grille and wheels. I'm curious to hear what kind of discounts a high volume dealer is giving, if you don't mind sharing?

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey All, Talked to my salesman a couple days ago. I wanted to make another change to my order. He told me he could make the change but it would probably be the last one he could make. He told me they are "locking" down the orders and once that happens, no more changes. As far as the $750 Ford deal his answer was "Any rebates you are eligible for from Ford, we'll be happy to apply". He wouldn't tell me if the $750 will be applied to my order.

After that conversation I started wondering if everyone will be eligible for every rebate? Does anybody know if rebates are region or dealer specific?

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
Hey All, Talked to my salesman a couple days ago. I wanted to make another change to my order. He told me he could make the change but it would probably be the last one he could make. He told me they are "locking" down the orders and once that happens, no more changes. As far as the $750 Ford deal his answer was "Any rebates you are eligible for from Ford, we'll be happy to apply". He wouldn't tell me if the $750 will be applied to my order.

After that conversation I started wondering if everyone will be eligible for every rebate? Does anybody know if rebates are region or dealer specific?
I know that so far there are no advance incentives in Canada yet. The dealership im ordering from said it will be November or December before we know what we will have for incentives.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Ordered mine last Thursday - Crew Cab, Shadow Black, XLT, 4x4, 302A, Tech package, tow, spray-in liner, folding hard cover, mud flaps, floor mats. $250 over invoice. Confirmed on Wed. that I was registered for $750 rebate. I love the look of the black wheels with the black body.

And, yesterday (10/8), changed the color to SABER.

Ranger1.png

Last edited:

OwenL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mustang GT
Occupation
Long Island

• Magnetic
  • 302A Package
  • Tow Package
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Tray Floor Liners
full&d=1535824712.jpg
That's a great looking order right there. Congrats! Any word on when exactly they will start building them?

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Stock orders, retail orders are built after the "ok to buy" is given.

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Ordered mine last Thursday - Crew Cab, Shadow Black, XLT, 4x4, 302A, Tech package, tow, spray-in liner, folding hard cover, mud flaps, floor mats. $250 over invoice. Confirmed on Wed. that I was registered for $750 rebate. I love the look of the black wheels with the black body.

And, yesterday (10/8), changed the color to SABER.

Ranger1.png
Damn that's the best pricing I've read here yet, good job. After the $750 rebate you'll actually be below invoice.

Do we know what invoice pricing is yet BTW?

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired