Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
whor.us
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4/Sport in Saber Orange
Occupation
Systems engineer by day, maker and multimedia guru by night.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,
Great thread, found many of my questions answered.
Is there anyone who knows how to get the navigation on the right instrument cluster?
Additionally to what’s already in the Wiki, most shops here in Taiwan also offer to unlock “auto door lock” function (doors lock auto. when traveling over certain speed).
Cheers!

8A32D872-B3CF-4900-B2E5-9D24B9970004.jpeg
Both those things are default on the US Lariat version. I don't know how many international owners are on here, or if there is a way to reverse engineer what options already exist for certain markets.
Sponsored

SMEKINGZ

First Name
Tahü
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Wildtrak T8
Both those things are default on the US Lariat version. I don't know how many international owners are on here, or if there is a way to reverse engineer what options already exist for certain markets.
Cool, that’s very good to know!
A cross reference of As-built data would be interesting

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
Has anyone figured out how to get the Sirius radio stations call letters back on the right screen cause I miss those from my Fusion Sport I had

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Has anyone figured out how to get the Sirius radio stations call letters back on the right screen cause I miss those from my Fusion Sport I had
I already asked. It's based on the SYNC system.

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0

captainron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Can confirm under the IPC module tab:

Enabling cornering lights works (left or right fog light comes on when making a left or right turn)
What's the setting?! That's awesome!!

I was just camping at a Texas State Park, and this feature would have been really, really helpful!

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
NOTE: FOR INTERNATIONAL RANGER OWNERS. There are many differences with those models and what works with the North American version. This website can answer or has done many of the requests I've seen asked here. They are based on international Rangers. https://www.saeb.net/index.php. That being said they can't help with what we have not been able to figure out here yet for the NA Ranger.

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
Anyone notice the BCM data is missing from the asbuilt website. No 726 values when I download.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the resource. I got my ELM327 yesterday, and was easily able to disable the Turn Signal Hyperblink my LED switchbacks caused.

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Yeah, I need to find out if the memory for the heated seats can be defeated.
Hey Ray - did you ever find this one? Every day after remote starting my truck, it automatically turns on the drivers seat heat and rear defrost. I don't need either one and I would prefer it remain off, unless I manually turn it on. it's like it is reading the outside temp and saying, wow, it's cold so I'll get that ass warmer for you....lol

For this one, what will actually change on my lariat?

Bambi mode (AKA all forward lights or Six-High) - Cred RCMUSTANG
BCM 726-27-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx

Thanks!

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Hey Ray - did you ever find this one? Every day after remote starting my truck, it automatically turns on the drivers seat heat and rear defrost. I don't need either one and I would prefer it remain off, unless I manually turn it on. it's like it is reading the outside temp and saying, wow, it's cold so I'll get that ass warmer for you....lol

For this one, what will actually change on my lariat?

BCM 726-27-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx

Thanks!
If it's turning on during remote is it because you had it on the last cycle and it's remembering or did it get set that way when you set the remote settings? There should be a setting on what turns on with remote. Go to settings, remote and then make your adjustments. And no, no one has figured out how to set it not to remember the last cycle with hvac/heat seats.

Bambi works for all with fogs.

Last edited:

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I apologize in advance if this has already been asked (didn't see anything about it), but will doing any of these mods impact the MFG warranty?

I know some of you don't care about that, and are OK with paying for things that go wrong in the future. For me, the warranty is part of the investment I made when I bought the truck, so I don't want to make mods that jeopardize that.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Let’s post here useful FORScan modifications for the 2019+ Ranger

In case you forget what the original setting was... Lookup Module Build Data (As-built) by VIN: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

As of 5/11/2019 Much of this (not all)} is built into Forscan as "Service Procedures". You should no longer have to manually edit the asbuilt data as there should be easy to use menu options available.

Disable Double Horn Honk - Cred j0shm1lls

Disable Front Turn Signal HyperBlink - Cred j0shm1lls

Disable Rear Turn Signal HyperBlink (XL Trim) - Cred j0shm1lls *unverified*

Dark Car Mode (Police Option) -Cred RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG
Sound Location for Vehicle Chimes

RCMUSTANG
Disable IPC Welcome Screen

RCMUSTANG
Disables three "doo-doo-doo" start-up chimes from cluster

Akshon
Disable auto start/stop

Specified Tire Pressure - Cred Arron

John Galt's Mods
Seat Belt Reminder Charm

Climate View on Lariat right side instrument screen (You cannot change climate only view for when sync screen is off)

Changing Sync3 Boot Screen

Note:There are others in the spreadsheet linked but I did not try them.

Secure Start (To idle car with key not in vehicle, cannot remove from park)

Power Point 1 second time (This will turn off power points after 1 second of turning off truck)

Navigation in Motion! Thank God! (911 assist will be disabled)
Speed limit sign will look European and FM radio stations will have and extra number like 102.70 instead of 102.7

Note:I did these on my Lariat Build Date 17JAN19. Please backup your setting first and proceed ONE AT A TIME with caution.

This is a link to the F150 Excel spreadsheet with all of their mods, its very thorough and technical, I have tried some not all obviously. Proceed with caution if venturing into the unknown.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDSQ1Z5a2Wt8-kjrSiVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/htmlview#

FX4 Off-Road Screen (Non-FX4 Models) - Cred WhiteLightning19

Note: the following options need forScan dated 5/11 or newer in order to get the non-as built options in the Configuration and Programming tab.

RCMUSTANG
Disabled AM/FM in Entertainment Screen
In IPC Module Configuration

RCMUSTANG
Enabled Parking Aid Front and Rear

RCMUSTANG
Chimes Vehicle Running Door Open Disabled

RCMUSTANG
Chimes-Primary Source IPC Speaker only

Arron
Frost Telltale (Below 5C)
In IPC Module configuration

Arron
Instantaneous Fuel Economy Numerical Gauge

Arron
Silent Mode Control Menu (Dark Car)

Arron
DTE (Distance to Empty) Sensitivity Menu

Arron
Intelligent 4WD Gauge
Intelligent 4WD Gauge Mode Feature
(Partially works (shows trail mode option selected) but does not show individual wheel response)

Modify behavior of alarm button on fob

NOTE: FOR INTERNATIONAL RANGER OWNERS. There are many differences with those models and what works with the North American version. This website can answer or has done many of the requests I've seen asked here. They are based on international Rangers. https://www.saeb.net/index.php
Thanks! Questions;
has anyone utilized the new configuration modules where you don’t have to modify any numerical/alphabetical characters(more simplified, enable/disable or options listed)?
Is there a diff between the two?
Easier to modify?
Probability of succeeding in changes in one then the other?
One reason why I ask is I attempted changing the theme and a few other things in the simplified section and it didn’t work. A few did including Key chime, raptor splash screen.
Any thoughts, assistance, solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored