Art S

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
Oh man, I'm sorry lol. I'd recommend you bring your truck to me for service if you don't want your vehicle being jacked up by them. I used to work there and we fix a huge amount of their fuck ups at my shop
Good to know, I bought mine at Mullinax, Lariat, FX4 Supercrew. I had it in there because when I step on the gas it has a slight shudder at take off. They said they felt it also and they said they tested and reset the transmission. It still does it but they told me now that it's normal.
Sponsored

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
Good to know, I bought mine at Mullinax, Lariat, FX4 Supercrew. I had it in there because when I step on the gas it has a slight shudder at take off. They said they felt it also and they said they tested and reset the transmission. It still does it but they told me now that it's normal.
I don't recall seeing it in the shop, we only have a few guys who do transmission work (some of the best transmission techs I might add). They probably reset your Keep Alive Memory (KAM) which wipes out your adaptive strategies. Just drive it how you normally would and give it time to adjust to your driving style. If you still continue to have issues, come back and see us.

RNS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevy Silverado,2011 Kia Soul,2016 Ford Transit 250,2016 Focus RS,soon to be 2020 Ford Ranger
Anyone near the Hollywood, Fl area willing to help with developing a ram air intake scoop with Velossatech? Contact them if you are. But they need a truck in person for measurements. Tell them I referred you.

https://www.facebook.com/velossatechdesign/

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger

GT5050

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
New here but add another one for Miami!

Darek661

First Name
Darek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2 Shadow Black
Occupation
Head of Engineering - Cook Spring Company
Vehicle Showcase
Bradenton here, about 5 miles from the drag strip at Bradenton Motorsports Park ? We should plan a meet one of these days in a fairly central location!! Say somewhere near the Tampa I-4 corridor I would think would be the most accessible to everyone.

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Naples here.

Need help with some Ford scan codes if anyone wants to make a quick buck.