Junior Blue

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightening Blue Ranger Lariat Crew
Zach,
Thanks for the info about your driving lights. Will be looking forward to seeing your install.
Pete
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

Do these obscure, block, or wash out the turn signals, lows, or high beams?
What are your thoughts after a few months of use?
Do you know if they come in amber? A fulltime amber set might look pretty good with the 4-bar Raptor-style grille lights I already have.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody install these on a white Ranger? Would love to see pictures

DonFrijoles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Hi, curious to know if these are still holding up for you? I’m ready to buy these on eBay and wondering if they have held up for you?

CBeach

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT sport
I bought an XLT 301a with the Sport appearance package, which includes the LED tail lights. I REALLY wanted the LED headlights but didn’t want to pay for a Lariat (didn’t want leather either)... so, I found these beauties on eBay and wired them in today. Super happy with them! I haven’t seen these around, so figured I’d post some pics.

94C4D38D-7E57-49A6-860A-2D036BBC2DC6.jpeg

2AAE88A9-0903-450B-A28E-8B01008EF6B4.jpeg

A060D686-13BB-4AD1-BA4C-71D68BB33086.jpeg

01538E63-4D33-43D6-916F-B72288CD1442.jpeg
Do they stay on while driving in daylight? where did you wire them to?

OP
OP
Pluto

Pluto

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Hey all! It's definitely been awhile since I've logged in. I'm finishing up pharmacy school right now, so to say I have been busy is an understatement! Unfortunately, I will be removing these "beauty rings" from my truck. They looked amazing when I first installed them and up until about 2 weeks ago. The driver side unit completely stopped working and a few LEDs on the passenger side unit burned out. BUMMER!!! :rolleyes:

With that being said, I just got a great deal on some Lariat housings from a seller on eBay. I saw some tempting Chinese ones with 3 LED projectors per housing... and they are VERY tempting, but I've never had great luck with Chinese products. Going OEM seems to be the best way to ensure everything stays operational as it should. Case in point, I replaced my 3rd brake light with a Chinese all-LED unit, and had to send the first one back due to a poor seal to the body of my Ranger and water infiltration. UGH!

Now, since I have new Lariat housings on the way (should be here by the end of the week), I will be selling my XLT housings WITH ALL LED LOW BEAMS, HIGH BEAMS, AND SWITCHBACK TURN SIGNALS. If anyone is interested, drop me a message or reply to this thread. The LED's alone were over $100 and are amazing compared to factory! I aligned the diodes to ensure perfect beam patterns too. If anyone is interested, I'll make you a good deal on them.

Sorry for the long sabbatical from the forums! I plan on getting things updated and showing y'all all the goodies I've added. There's been a good amount ;)

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Look nice, but I don't think they will work with a bug deflector.

nny_ranger

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hey all! It's definitely been awhile since I've logged in. I'm finishing up pharmacy school right now, so to say I have been busy is an understatement! Unfortunately, I will be removing these "beauty rings" from my truck. They looked amazing when I first installed them and up until about 2 weeks ago. The driver side unit completely stopped working and a few LEDs on the passenger side unit burned out. BUMMER!!! :rolleyes:

With that being said, I just got a great deal on some Lariat housings from a seller on eBay. I saw some tempting Chinese ones with 3 LED projectors per housing... and they are VERY tempting, but I've never had great luck with Chinese products. Going OEM seems to be the best way to ensure everything stays operational as it should. Case in point, I replaced my 3rd brake light with a Chinese all-LED unit, and had to send the first one back due to a poor seal to the body of my Ranger and water infiltration. UGH!

Now, since I have new Lariat housings on the way (should be here by the end of the week), I will be selling my XLT housings WITH ALL LED LOW BEAMS, HIGH BEAMS, AND SWITCHBACK TURN SIGNALS. If anyone is interested, drop me a message or reply to this thread. The LED's alone were over $100 and are amazing compared to factory! I aligned the diodes to ensure perfect beam patterns too. If anyone is interested, I'll make you a good deal on them.

Sorry for the long sabbatical from the forums! I plan on getting things updated and showing y'all all the goodies I've added. There's been a good amount ;)
how much for the old housings?
Sponsored