Ford Ranger Raptor First Drive Review - Driven Hard In The Outback

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
Man that looks SO fun just chucking a pickup around like that. The driver and passenger don't even seem to be moving around too much for the speed and terrain they're on. Amazing suspension on these Raptors!

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Hello, look at the video, for the interior views there is the journalist and Ford representative, but also look carefully at the views made outdoors, there is only one person driving!
In fact there was an official video made by Ford (the same as we saw in all the reports) that gave the different journalists!
Only an internal video is made with the journalist and not necessarily connected with the external video!
Each journalist makes video with the static vehicle.
When jumping without a suitable belt it is a risk to touch the ceiling!
Sorry for my English, I'm French!

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
The shorter bed is kind of disappointing because I do like to carry a lot around with me but it makes sense that they would do this for softer suspension and more off-road capabilities. If it was longer, it would just tail whip all over the place.

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
The shorter bed is kind of disappointing because I do like to carry a lot around with me but it makes sense that they would do this for softer suspension and more off-road capabilities. If it was longer, it would just tail whip all over the place.
The shorter bed is due to the single chassis length and the Crew Cab eats away at that overall space.

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
The shorter bed is due to the single chassis length and the Crew Cab eats away at that overall space.
Yup. This has been the case for a lot of new trucks. If you have an extended bed, it just adds more weight to the truck too. It makes more sense to have the shorter bed.

FordBlueHeart

First Name
Torr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0l
Occupation
Collision Repair Estimator
I'll take an extended cab with the longer bed, thank you. ;)
Sponsored