• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas WTB - FX4 Front Tow Hooks and/or Skid Plate

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
Doubt this will be something many want to sell but if someone has replaced their front bumper on an FX4 maybe they'll like to get ride of the tow hooks and skid plate. My next option is to use the fordpass points to buy from the dealer ...

Thanks
Sponsored

Formula Indy

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of tow hooks that came with my truck sitting in a box. I changed them out to chrome. I am not sure they would be any different than what you already have?

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The FX4 tow hooks have an extra bracket welded on them to allow attaching the FX4 skid plate.

I ultimately used my fordpass rewards and got the red performance ones which have that extra bracket so no need for them now. Also found an oem skid plate.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
The FX4 tow hooks have an extra bracket welded on them to allow attaching the FX4 skid plate.

I ultimately used my fordpass rewards and got the red performance ones which have that extra bracket so no need for them now. Also found an oem skid plate.
So if you buy the FX4 bumper you can’t use your existing tow hooks??? Looks like it should just bolt on.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if you buy the FX4 bumper you can’t use your existing tow hooks??? Looks like it should just bolt on.
No, just the tow hooks is all you need.

xxEMOxx

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Crew 4x4 XLT Blue
Occupation
Bars!
Vehicle Showcase

Where did you get an OEM skid plate? How much was it?

WVmanowar

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a truck
I have a set of tow hooks that came with my truck sitting in a box. I changed them out to chrome. I am not sure they would be any different than what you already have?
Do you still have these tow hooks?
Sponsored