VolRanger24

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds awesome! I've always loved the exhaust note of Borla systems. This system is definitely on my list. I think I might have to save a little bit and get the single exit, I just hope it sounds at least almost as good as this one does.
I similarly have always liked Borla exhausts and this one has not let me down. Having driven around a lot with it for two weeks now I continue to love the sound more and more and people def notice it. A few 150/250 guys and even one Chevy salesman at a gas station said they were impressed how well the Ranger sounds with it. Can’t imagine the single is that different sounding but I would say it’s absolutely worth the extra money to go with Borla.
Sponsored

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Yup this is the cat back system, I think Borla is only making cat backs for the Ranger, only difference is single or dual exit. Nothing else mechanically done on the truck so the sound I am getting is the same anyone else should get.
awesome. thanks.
i had a Volvo s60 with the 2.5l turbo 5-cyl. i never did a cat back system on it but i did do a resonator delete. the exhaust wasnt any louder but had a little more throatiness to it. you could also hear the turbo spool after. id love to have that same kind of sound on the ranger.

looks like the borla kit is the way to go.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I similarly have always liked Borla exhausts and this one has not let me down. Having driven around a lot with it for two weeks now I continue to love the sound more and more and people def notice it. A few 150/250 guys and even one Chevy salesman at a gas station said they were impressed how well the Ranger sounds with it. Can’t imagine the single is that different sounding but I would say it’s absolutely worth the extra money to go with Borla.
Hi Dan,

Agreed...when we did one off Trucks for shows and demos we used Borla products as they are clearly first rate. If I was into modifying my truck, Borla would be the only system I would consider...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored