SETXRanger

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab SXT
Hello all!

Jonathan aka SETXRanger here. I am the proud new owner of a 2019 Ranger SuperCab XL SXT 2WD. I am not soliciting, but I do want you all to know I am a Manager at a Ford Dealership if you should have any questions. Please feel free to ask. No Mods yet, but I am waiting for the in-lays for the tailgate I ordered to come it. I look forward to speaking with you and upgrading my new Ranger! Have a great day!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello all!

Jonathan aka SETXRanger here. I am the proud new owner of a 2019 Ranger SuperCab XL SXT 2WD. I am not soliciting, but I do want you all to know I am a Manager at a Ford Dealership if you should have any questions. Please feel free to ask. No Mods yet, but I am waiting for the in-lays for the tailgate I ordered to come it. I look forward to speaking with you and upgrading my new Ranger! Have a great day!
Welcome Jonathan! Perfect timing could you clarify if this part fits the Ranger,it's the tailgate damper in the link below? There's no ball mount inside the tail light housing to mount the top shock to. Thanks! :)

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...r-factory-tailgate-damper-part-99406a10.4778/

SETXRanger

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab SXT
Welcome Jonathan! Perfect timing could you clarify if this part fits the Ranger,it's the tailgate damper in the link below? There's no ball mount inside the tail light housing to mount the top shock to. Thanks! :)

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...r-factory-tailgate-damper-part-99406a10.4778/
So... I should have said "on the sales side, but did not want to leave you hanging. I have my 'go to' parts guy look it for me. Not a single one in the US, well is words were "Not a single one in the country". Full part number per parts is VKB3299406A10A. It's does show to fit the Ranger, but as you said, it does NOT state as to where it mounts. Side note, I saw list price at $33 and suggested retail at $53

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So... I should have said "on the sales side, but did not want to leave you hanging. I have my 'go to' parts guy look it for me. Not a single one in the US, well is words were "Not a single one in the country". Full part number per parts is VKB3299406A10A. It's does show to fit the Ranger, but as you said, it does NOT state as to where it mounts. Side note, I saw list price at $33 and suggested retail at $53
Thanks for looking into this! I'm sure it can be modified easily to fit if necessary,get a ball mount and drill and tap it into the inside tail light section. There's been a bit of controversy here as to whether a damper is needed or not. :LOL:

RavenRanger19

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
New member and new Ford owner here. I've used to drive a Toyota Pick up (Pre-Tacomas) and an FJ Cruiser, but an accident took out the FJ and I was ready for a pick up again. I looked long and hard and compared the Tacoma TRD and Ranger FX4. There really wasn't much comparison. The Tacoma felt sluggish and unresponsive. The tech inside was definitely lower than the Ranger, and it might seem like a little little thing, but the lack of power outlets in the Tacoma really put me off. The biggest issue I had was visibility. I'm a short dude so seeing over the massive Tacoma hood was an issue. I've only had this Ranger for about a week but I really enjoy it. Tried it on a few basic off road trails just playing with the traction control systems. The Terrain Management system will take some getting used to from going pure manual for so many years, but it seemed to work great. All in all, very happy. Just waiting on a road trip to see how it feels in a multi hour trip.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hello all. I'm Jay and I just picked up my ranger XLT 2 weeks ago. So far I love it. Can't wait to learn and hopefully contribute to the community.
Welcome! What colour and trim package did you go with?

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Good evening, my name is Jay from west central FL just picked up a Crew XLT Sport 4x4 in the Ingot Silver last week. loving the truck so far are driving manuals for 20 years i loving the 10 speed auto. look forward to contributing.

03svt

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2013 Raptor supercab
what's up fellas from NY !

Just picked up my new white platinum metallic yesterday. I was going to build an ingot silver FX4 cloth seats stripper at first and just rip that but they had this one on the lot loaded to the gills and after all these years without chrome it was nice to see it again, they offered me a good deal and so I pulled the trigger.

So far on the first drive home I've learned there is no mode besides sport mode ! ha. Looking to tune and put an exhaust on this little beast ASAP.

Think I'll go with 5 star; I also have a '13 Raptor I've owned since new and their 93 performance tune rocks.

Loving this truck so far and looking forward to the new platform and mods !

Ranger.jpg
Raptor.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
what's up fellas from NY !

Just picked up my new white platinum metallic yesterday. I was going to build an ingot silver FX4 cloth seats stripper at first and just rip that but they had this one on the lot loaded to the gills and after all these years without chrome it was nice to see it again, they offered me a good deal and so I pulled the trigger.

So far on the first drive home I've learned there is no mode besides sport mode ! ha. Looking to tune and put an exhaust on this little beast ASAP.

Think I'll go with 5 star; I also have a '13 Raptor I've owned since new and their 93 performance tune rocks.

Loving this truck so far and looking forward to the new platform and mods !

Ranger.jpg
Raptor.jpg
Welcome...Nice looking family you have there lol.:like:
Sponsored