SuperCab Rangers are Rare Here, How About Your Location?

SuperCab vs SuperCrew What are you seeing where you live?

• Total voters

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
The only ones I see are stripped down XL versions that are being used by contractors.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
There’s a SuperCab, same color as mine I see going the opposite direction from me on my way to work.

I need to catch up to him and see if he needs my bed liner that I have for sale. :sunglasses:

RavenRanger19

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My dealership was only able to find 3 SuperCabs XLT FX4s in Texas. 2 were white and one black. I got the black one. They had to drive over 200 miles one way to pick it up. Got it delivered with 230 miles.

ICTpilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 Super Cab
Occupation
Pilot
I just got my Super Cab XLT. Had to bring it in from almost 700 miles away. Seems most dealers only had white, 2 wheel drive XL models.

DeathRanger

First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport 4x4
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
only seen 1 New ranger in town near me and it was supercrew. Once I get near the city for work all I've seen are supercrew. I'd guess these are all guys that bought an f150 and realized they never used the bed so they got something slightly smaller but still with 4 doors for people/kids and what not

Mcoop57

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX 4X4, 2016 Honda Goldwing, 2017 Volkswagen GTI
Occupation
Retired
I finally saw another SCAB on the road today, it was a white XL 4X4, owned and badged by the local gas company.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a Hot Pepper Red one in the parking lot behind our building this morning...right behind it, a gray SCrew. The HPR was only the 3rd SCab I've seen in the wild.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I don't think I saw one until the one I ordered came in late July. I don't see many to begin with and not sure I've seen a SC on the road. I would have ordered a regular cab had they made one and definitely prefer the SC. Somewhere here there is a similar thread I think where I said that the only reason I might have gotten the Crew was to get the B/O audio :)

truck 1.jpeg

CoMtnRanger

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger STX Supercab 4X4, 3" lift
Occupation
Engineer
We had a heck of a time finding a SuperCab Ranger here in Southern Colorado... lots of SuperCrew trucks though. Actually had to drive to Wyoming to get ours and they had quiet a few up there.

I called Ford Marketing @ 1-800-334-4375 and the guy I talked to said it's a regional thing that really doesn't follow any logical pattern.

So I'm curious, where you live, have you seen many SuperCab Rangers? Even at the local Ford Dealers?

I'm guessing the ratio here is 20:1 SuperCrew vs SuperCab.
I bought a supercab STX 4x4 in northern Colorado, they had mine and another on the lot in Loveland CO. I've seen a couple supercabs in my area; one a service truck and the other the gold one off the lot when I bought mine. So there are at least (3) in northern Colorado so far!

The Long Ranger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Supercab XLT 302a 18" PVD Chrome pkg., 15 Focus SE, 65 Falcon Futura Hardtop, 56 Chevy 3100 Shortbed, 05 Pontiac Vibe (700,000 miles), 93 Nissan King Cab, 05 Sebring Limited convertible (Joyride), 17 American Landmaster 450E, wife has some kind of Cadillac
Occupation
HotShot ......no, really
Vehicle Showcase
Until early November I didn't know that they even made a SCAB. I've owned a 2010 SCAB XLT since new and wanted a new Ranger but I'm just not a SupCrew guy. It took me almost a month to find the one I liked and got my dealer to acquire it. Mine and one black one at another dealer are the only ones I've ever seen. But as usually happens, I'll start seeing them everywhere since I bought one!

1203191406.jpg

The Long Ranger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Supercab XLT 302a 18" PVD Chrome pkg., 15 Focus SE, 65 Falcon Futura Hardtop, 56 Chevy 3100 Shortbed, 05 Pontiac Vibe (700,000 miles), 93 Nissan King Cab, 05 Sebring Limited convertible (Joyride), 17 American Landmaster 450E, wife has some kind of Cadillac
Occupation
HotShot ......no, really
Vehicle Showcase
There’s a SuperCab, same color as mine I see going the opposite direction from me on my way to work.

I need to catch up to him and see if he needs my bed liner that I have for sale. :sunglasses:
See if he needs two. I'm not real happy with the RuggedLiner one that I installed in mine!

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
A white XLT sport 4x2 s/cab showed up in our employee parking lot today. I guess I'll have to find out who this is. Sure surprised me.