How long for the Ranger smile to fade?

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I missed my Saturday check in but I was out of town with no internet. As of this past Saturday it was 175 days and 7523 miles and still smiling.
Ranger165.jpg
Sponsored

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
2,000 miles and still smiling.

I think I smile the most when I drive the Ranger to one of Delaware's state parks or PA's Longwood Gardens to go hiking. When the weather's nice, I like to hang out on the tailgate afterwards, open the doors, crank the B & O, and drink iced tea.

(I was initially considering buying a Bullfrog "kicker" speaker system from Ford Accessories for times like this, but some of the members who had taken delivery before me said in another thread that the B & O had plenty of "kick" on its own--they were right, and saved me a bundle!)

IMG_3024.JPG

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Home Depot today and got two compliments on the truck in the span of about 5 minutes. The second was followed by a, “what is this anyway?”. When I said it’s the new Ranger, there was a silent pause, followed by a, “Wow!”

Those kinds of reactions rejuvenate the smile every time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1634

Went to Home Depot today and got two compliments on the truck in the span of about 5 minutes. The second was followed by a, “what is this anyway?”. When I said it’s the new Ranger, there a silent pause, followed by a, “Wow!”

Those kinds of reactions rejuvenate the smile every time.
There was a time when almost every single time I stopped to get gas, some random other patron would come up out of the blue and ask me about the truck. It's started to wain a little bit now that there are more on the road, but still happens from time to time.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
There was a time when almost every single time I stopped to get gas, some random other patron would come up out of the blue and ask me about the truck. It's started to wain a little bit now that there are more on the road, but still happens from time to time.
Same here..questions and nice :like:comments all the time!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Same here..questions and nice :like:comments all the time!
I was pulling out of the the parking lot at the YMCA the other day after an early morning swim. I stop to let an elderly gentleman wearing an "Eagles" hat (the football team, not the band) walk by. He looks up, smiles a big smile, and gives me the thumbs up sign. No words exchanged, and none needed. He liked my truck!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Lets see, 4 months, still smiling :like:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Spent the whole day on the wash, clay bar and wax. 2000km on it and still smiling!
Looks slick! (Literally and Figuratively)

What wax did you use?