Anybody planning to lower their 2019 Ranger?

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Now for the rear you can take about an inch out of the height with these leaf spring to chassis brackets

Screenshot_2019-10-03-15-26-00.png
Just from my observations, I didn’t think shackles would do the trick.
IF this works it may be all that’s needed for a more level look. I personally do not want to drop the front.
Coil over rear setup may be pretty pricey. Replacement rear leafs seems like a better option.

Jury’s still out for me and I’m standing in Eng.Phil’s corner.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
The frame bracket is wider than the spring width, therefore it has a stepped hanger/shackle. Those won't work

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
The frame bracket is wider than the spring width, therefore it has a stepped hanger/shackle. Those won't work
Not to mention it will put the pinion angle out of alignment

Reactions: Doc

Hansgti

First Name
Simin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Just from my observations, I didn’t think shackles would do the trick.
IF this works it may be all that’s needed for a more level look. I personally do not want to drop the front.
Coil over rear setup may be pretty pricey. Replacement rear leafs seems like a better option.

Jury’s still out for me and I’m standing in Eng.Phil’s corner.
Not sure if those are Ranger specific to be honest. They are advertised as a lowering solution for the pick up market here Chevrolet Ford Toyota etc along with some other pictures but yu get the general idea .
From what I can gather all the Rangers in US market are axle under spring setup.
Not sure if flipping the axle up on top of the spring will be the answer or not?

The front adjustable slip over kit is Ford Ranger specific.
I'll update with some pics once I install it.

GMAC21454

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Flipping the axle usually gets you more like a 5-6 inch drop, I was thinking about a spring flip, to turn the spring so that the arch is up rather than down and still using the spring stack below the spring and cutting down the bump stop, Seems like you might be able to get 2" drop.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Flipping the axle usually gets you more like a 5-6 inch drop, I was thinking about a spring flip, to turn the spring so that the arch is up rather than down and still using the spring stack below the spring and cutting down the bump stop, Seems like you might be able to get 2" drop.
Ummm....no.

royalpond

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2 supercrew back pack, 1965 F100, 2011 Taurus SHO, 1990 Mustang GT
Royalpond has not responded to my PM regarding my offer to loan my Ranger out for R&D in Fresno for a couple weeks. I could drop it off as early as 10/3/19 If Royalpond does respond I will let y'all know
Any status update @Edwin ?

Thanks

gpsdualsport

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XL ExtraCab 2WD
Any chance Belltech will have any ready before the SEMA show in Las Vegas?

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/ford-ranger-tjin-concept-is-a-sema-2019-street-truck/

2019-Ford-Ranger-Tjin-Edition-SEMA-2019.jpg

Ford Motor Company and father/son designers Neil and Collin Tjin are no strangers to collaborating on projects. For example, the 2017 SEMA Show featured an F-150 Tjin Edition concept from the duo, which was a cream-colored and lowered street sweeper of a full-size pickup with rose gold wheels. Then for the 2018 SEMA Show, the designers built the Ford Mustang EcoBoost Tjin Edition, which was deep purple, flared out, stanced, lowered, and once again with rose gold wheels. Also in the mix from Tjin over the years is a Ford Edge, a Focus ST, and a Fiesta ST. Now for the 2019 SEMA Show, the designers have revealed a rendering of the 2019 Ford Ranger Tjin Edition with another wide and low street-ready stance that they’ve become known for.

Going the opposite direction of the otherwise overland-ready lineup of Ford Ranger pickups that are being readied for the show, the 2019 Ranger Tjin Edition is slammed to the ground via an air suspension, lowered 8 inches in the front and 9 inches in the rear. From there, JR’s Wheels and Tires fitted Falken tires on custom 20-inch Rotiform LHR-M three-piece wheels, with a set of Baer six-piston calipers and 14-inch rotors just behind them.

Under the hood, the 2.3-liter EcoBoost is upgraded with a Roush Performance intake, as well as a Ford Performance cat-back exhaust and differential cover. There’s also a yellow-top Optima battery and RPG front-mounted intercooler.

Other styling cues come from Vaughn Gittin Jr’s RTR performance shop. This includes RTR fender flares, and an RTR grille with triangle LED lights. The paint is a one-off BASF yellow applied by L&R Auto Body, a one-off wood bed floor in black with stainless steel hardware, retractable bed cover from Retrax, PowerTank CO2 system, Rigid fog lights and Lumens bed lights. The cockpit features four Recaro Sportster CS seats that recline, plus Schroth harnesses.

We hope to get a closer look at this pickup truck soon, during the 2019 SEMA Show happening the first week of November in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Had a late model Magnetic F150 that was slammed catch up to me and slow down to gaze...actually looked pretty cool:like: