SuperCab Rangers are Rare Here, How About Your Location?

SuperCab vs SuperCrew What are you seeing where you live?

• Total voters

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
We had a heck of a time finding a SuperCab Ranger here in Southern Colorado... lots of SuperCrew trucks though. Actually had to drive to Wyoming to get ours and they had quiet a few up there.

I called Ford Marketing @ 1-800-334-4375 and the guy I talked to said it's a regional thing that really doesn't follow any logical pattern.

So I'm curious, where you live, have you seen many SuperCab Rangers? Even at the local Ford Dealers?

I'm guessing the ratio here is 20:1 SuperCrew vs SuperCab.
Sponsored

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
I see SuperCab models from time to time and they're not even mostly fleet models. However, I just don't really see the new Rangers on the road in general so there's that, too.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I’m in Ontario and I’ve only ever seen one Supercab vs. probably 20-25 Supercrews.

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Except for our truck, we've never seen another SCAB on the road OR at the Ford Dealer two blocks from work.

Full disclosure: We are in the greater Seattle area where tech industry rules the roost. Seeing 10-20 Tesla's per day is common place, the tech crowd is generally not big into trucks.... That being said Kathleen (the better half of our account here) is in tech and traded in an Audi A6 for the Ranger.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
We had a heck of a time finding a SuperCab Ranger here in Southern Colorado... lots of SuperCrew trucks though. Actually had to drive to Wyoming to get ours and they had quiet a few up there.

I called Ford Marketing @ 1-800-334-4375 and the guy I talked to said it's a regional thing that really doesn't follow any logical pattern.

So I'm curious, where you live, have you seen many SuperCab Rangers? Even at the local Ford Dealers?

I'm guessing the ratio here is 20:1 SuperCrew vs SuperCab.
Well, i have a supercab so i see one every day...

Have yet to see another one though.

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
SuperCab 4x4 here as well...though I have only seen maybe five Ranger's since Jan 2019 and they were all CrewCabs, on the lots we have both available in New England, with CrewCabs the majority of dealer inventory on lots.

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Other than my own crew cab, I've seen about 5 Rangers in the wild here in Northern Nevada and only 1 was a super cab. When I bought mine, every Ranger on the lot was a crew cab and out of the 8 they had on order, only 2 were super cab. The ratio is definitely leaning toward crew cab in these parts.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Just saw my first Super cab driving about an hour ago. In western NY I have seen maybe a total of 10 Rangers on the road so my sample size is really small. On the lot there is usually one or two per dealership.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Saw my first SCab last Friday...and had to drive over the mountains (Ellensburg) to see it. Every other Ranger I've seen in this area has been a SCrew.

Except for our truck, we've never seen another SCAB on the road OR at the Ford Dealer two blocks from work.

Full disclosure: We are in the greater Seattle area where tech industry rules the roost. Seeing 10-20 Tesla's per day is common place, the tech crowd is generally not big into trucks.... That being said Kathleen (the better half of our account here) is in tech and traded in an Audi A6 for the Ranger.
Once you get into the South Sound area, the truck scene is more common. And the majority seems to be F-150's and Tacos.

Guinness

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
SuperCabs are definitely a small fraction here (San Diego) but did manage to park next to one the other day. SuperCrews I see every couple days and it's probably 9:1 or so.

24ES0E7XsHIUDVZM3iHAuZXQ7M4IXm0nfDIkdg0imoOR1Y8fl8gBkXAXaZnLE8CueEHFFvNs8RobjzqsFG2=w956-h717-no.jpg

langlais

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2019 xlt scab
My local dealer has one of each kind right now. But its the second one hes having after my special order so... Did not saw a scab on the roads yet. Feeling alone haha but I love mine !

mransr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2000 Mustang GT Convertible
I had a hard time finding a supercab with any sort of options in SoCal too...fortunately while looking at one I sorted liked I found one I really liked once I saw it in person.

DavidR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab Saber FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Here in northern CA, SuperCabs were extremely rare on dealer lots when we were looking a few months ago. Most of the ones you could find were base XL models. The one or two XLTs we found online were in other cities and didn't have the options we wanted. We would have been happy with a SuperCrew, but we need the 6' bed for a 4WC slide-in camper that we have on our old Ranger. Once it became clear that SuperCabs were essentially impossible to find, we gave up and just ordered one. Had to wait 2.5 months for it, but getting the color and options we liked made it worth it in the end. It actually solved two problems -- we liked the Saber color, and at least in northern CA, most dealers weren't ordering many of that color, even in SuperCrews. At that time, SuperCab XLT + Saber = nonexistent.