fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the maintenance plan with my Ranger, so I have no use for the free maintenance services my 42,000 reward points supposedly get me.

I know I can use the points to buy parts to accessorize. I’m seeking member input/ideas on what I should use the points on.

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I will probably pick up the little bullfrog Bluetooth speaker. Not sure what to do with my remaining points though.mighy pick up the sunshade and pay cash for whatever is left over

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This is like asking us what your favorite color should be. How do you use your truck?

Basically just pick something out from here: https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/ranger/2019.html
LOL most of Ford's "QEM" accessories are available elsewhere at huge savings.

Why doesn't Ford compete? They wanted $200 for the same spacers I paid less than a hundred for at Panda works. I mean I'd love to give them the business but they're way out of line on their prices.

I have 9000 rewards points. I don't know how I got them I don't know how to use them. $45

OP
OP
fah3

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
LOL most of Ford's "QEM" accessories are available elsewhere at huge savings.

Why doesn't Ford compete? They wanted $200 for the same spacers I paid less than a hundred for at Panda works. I mean I'd love to give them the business but they're way out of line on their prices.

I have 9000 rewards points. I don't know how I got them I don't know how to use them. $45
If you don’t have a 12V power supply in your bed, you could use your $45 towards the parts to add one. Total OEM parts cost is about $65. I ordered mine online before I knew I had these points coming. Here are the part numbers that another member posted to the forum:

KB3Z-14A411-A Wire Assembly - Jumper
7A2Z-19N236-A Socket
W505575-S307 Screw
W520801-S306 Nut - Spring

OP
OP
fah3

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
This is like asking us what your favorite color should be. How do you use your truck?

Basically just pick something out from here: https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/ranger/2019.html
Fair enough. I use the truck as an everyday car to commute to work and for light duty material hauling for home improvement projects.

I have been through the catalog and beyond the accessories, if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you don’t know what parts to get. For example, the 12V power for the bed.

Based on the multiplier posted, I appear to have $210 to spend. It is essentially Monopoly money. I need to use it on something or it will expire.

I see you used yours to buy the swinging cargo box. Is it useful to have?

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I see you used yours to buy the swinging cargo box. Is it useful to have?
100% yes. I keep receiver hitches, tie down straps, and things like that in it. Stuff that’s usually too dirty to go under the seat, and I’m out of room there anyway. It’s slim enough to not be intrusive, and if I need the space, it lifts right off.

Surfink

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pepper White Cooper S Clubman, 2019 Saber STX SuperCrew
Vehicle Showcase
I went with all weather floor mats and wheel locks...

BcP28

First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone know if you can use your points to order online? Or do you have to go into the dealership?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Guess I missed something, I checked my FordPass app, and it says I have 0 points available. Did I need to do something to activate my 42000 points?

EDIT:
Looks like activating FordPass app, and connected car wasn't enough, I had to click some tiny little button to join the rewards program in addition to doing all the other crap. Guess ford can keep my 210$, I never use their service department anyways...

Last edited:

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Does anyone know if you can use your points to order online? Or do you have to go into the dealership?
Dealership. Currently Ford rewards points don't talk to any online stores, unless something changed. It was on the FAQ page for the app

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
Still searching.....with how to use online with Ford

42,000 points will cover this though...

What can members expect when they use their Welcome Reward?

A member choosing to use the Points for maintenance can expect to cover the following visits and services:

• 7,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: Gas: 11,000 Points; Diesel: 20,000 Points
  • 15,000-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: Gas: 11,000 Points; Diesel: 20,000 Points
  • 22,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, cabin air filter, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • Members Redeem: 20,000 Points; Diesel: 35,000 Points
Sponsored