First Encounter in the "Wild" (Ranger's Spotted Megathread)

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
This thread got me thinking. I love in one of the fastest growing areas in the US, Western Washington. I saw maybe two Rangers before I bought mine, and since then I've seen only one other. Oddly enough it was exactly like mine, down to the FX4 package. Weird.
Portland is growing VERY fast as well and I've only seen like 5 or 6 in almost 5 months of my owning mine. They are not common for sure.
Sponsored

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Saw another Oxford White FX4 here in Charlotte. It was owned by a landscaping company and logo'd up. Owned mine since June, and its the 1st one I've seen in the wild.
I'm in SC but in a suburb of Charlotte and have seen one Ranger. A blue FX4 crew cab a couple of months ago.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Seem to rare here! Taco's however are everywhere. Fort Mill is booming right now! We were originally looking to buy there a couple years ago, but ended up West of Charlotte.
Tacos are everywhere.
They are calling my area of Indian Land the 'new Ballintyne' with all the building on and off 521. I'm here 1.5 years from NJ and so much has been built and more to come which is good and bad but we absolutely love it here.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
This thread got me thinking. I love in one of the fastest growing areas in the US, Western Washington. I saw maybe two Rangers before I bought mine, and since then I've seen only one other. Oddly enough it was exactly like mine, down to the FX4 package. Weird.
Interesting. In the Tacoma/S. Puget Sound area, I've seen well over a dozen in the last six months and two of those in the last week (one last night leaving our development). Still doesn't seem like many, but more than other areas apparently.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Saw another Saber Ranger on 128 in Harrison OH this afternoon. Id just finished GDI maintenance and was going too fast to get a good look at what style it was unfortunately

Deleted member 1634

I've been seeing more and more around Duluth here. I know of at least 1 black Lariat, 1 black XLT chrome, 1 HPR XLT, and 1 saber Lariat in or near town here. I actually saw one up north in the Superior NF on our recent camping trip who waved and I waved back. haha

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
They are starting to show up more around here. I saw a white XLT Supercab Saturday and a magnetic XLT Supercrew yesterday.

Deleted member 1634

I've been seeing more and more around Duluth here. I know of at least 1 black Lariat, 1 black XLT chrome, 1 HPR XLT, and 1 saber Lariat in or near town here. I actually saw one up north in the Superior NF on our recent camping trip who waved and I waved back. haha
Just today, a mere hours after posting this, heading home for lunch, I saw a Saber XL going the other way on the highway. I'm going to have to do some more mods to make mine stand out more at this rate. haha

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Last friday the wife and I took a drive to Pismo Beach for lunch and saw an Oxford white supercrew and a Magnetic supercrew. I also saw a Lighning blue supercab today at lunch.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Saw an Oxford White Supercrew Lariat crossing OH-503 near seven mile on my way home today. Beautiful truck, really made me miss my white Silverado... Until I got home and saw the Ranger LMAO

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
There’s a silver with chrome package Lariat that now has a home two houses up the street from my work!