MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I also had a positive warning, the orange light and screaming beeper, when the guy in front of my jammed on his breaks suddenly (and for no apparent reason) yesterday on the way home from work. That really got my attention, and I was able to stop in time, a bit jarring, but no harm done. I do not know if the system helped prepare the breaks or actually applied braking pressure, although it is set to do both if needed. Probably I could have stopped in time anyway, but it is nice to know that the system is there and working....
Sponsored

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I also had a idiot driver (seems to be a lot of them) without brake lights stop to make a turn on a curve. I had no problem stopping but my red dash lights came on. I was happy to know that they work. Remember the old idiot lights? Now we have to have them for the other drivers.:shock:

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
I love the system. I was still within 5 miles of my dealer after I took delivery, someone suddenly decided to take a right turn, brake hard and don't use any turn signals. The system started to brake by itself just before I did, it created a pretty steep nose dive lol.
Sponsored