SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
SVC Offroad is excited to offer a unique leveling option for 5th Gen Ford Ranger that doesn't interfere with the factory suspension geometry and alter the factory CV angles. For years the Ford Raptor has proven that one of the best leveling options has been to move the factory perch collar up on the Gen 1 or offer a coil adjustment system on the Gen 2's. Ford was wise enough to transfer this technology to the 5th Gen ranger.

The SVC Offroad billet aluminum leveling perch collar deletes the factory stamped steel spring perch and drops right onto the OEM Ranger shock body. By installing our leveling collar you increasing pre load on the spring in the same manner as you would with a threaded body coil over. This will offer two benefits. Benefit #1 will give you the leveled stance which also allows for use of a larger diameter tire. Benefit #2 is that additional pre-load on the spring will help with bottoming control when being used off road. This product has been on our personal truck for over 4 months has performed flawlessly on and off road. Installation is stright froward and rates about a 2/5 wrenches in install difficulty. SVC Off-road supplies step by step instructions and the only specialty tool requires is a portable spring compressor that can easily be rented at your local auto parts store.

We look forward to growing our SVC family and to answering any further questions! Make sure to use Initial product launch discount code " PERCH5G " valid until 10/31/2019

https://www.svcoffroad.com/product-page/2019-ford-ranger-leveling-collar

Sponsored

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Ordered one up, thank you Jeff for the help and discount!

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Will you guys be at the off road expo in a few weeks?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Will you guys be at the off road expo in a few weeks?
Yes we will have a booth indoors, swing by and say whats up! Our white Ranger will also be in the Gladiator tire booth.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I'll be ordering mine today.

Question, do your ranger bumpers allow the factory sensors to be reinstalled?
Just sent ya tracking! thanks again and looking forward to hearing your reviews.

The bumper will retain factory sensors , we are working out all the final details currently before official launch !

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Question, I really like the idea of these vs. the other kits, but you guys say "level" what height does that mean? 2.5"?, 3"?, 3.5"?

I ask because I plan to do some towing.

And finally will you have stock at the off road show? Or if I order one can I just pick up there?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Question, I really like the idea of these vs. the other kits, but you guys say "level" what height does that mean? 2.5"?, 3"?, 3.5"?

I ask because I plan to do some towing.

And finally will you have stock at the off road show? Or if I order one can I just pick up there?

Thanks for the question. We choose to go this route vs. a top spring spacer based on the fact we saw many Raptors over the years have serious CV issues by dropping entire shock down. It puts way to much CV angle at full droop. We can bring a few to the expo for pickup if needed. Just give us a call or shoot us a PM and we can make that happen for ya. With regards to height. It's about a total 2.5 inch. Exact height changes based on which model ranger you have, mods done to the truck etc...

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the question. We choose to go this route vs. a top spring spacer based on the fact we saw many Raptors over the years have serious CV issues by dropping entire shock down. It puts way to much CV angle at full droop. We can bring a few to the expo for pickup if needed. Just give us a call or shoot us a PM and we can make that happen for ya. With regards to height. It's about a total 2.5 inch. Exact height changes based on which model ranger you have, mods done to the truck etc...
Thanks for the quick answer, I think it would really help a lot of people understanding the benefits of this set up with some diagrams or side by side comparison images. Just a marketing thought.

I'll probably order next week, and message you about picking up at the show. If you had the booth space, I'd say you could do a live installation...lol

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
... Plus, and install video would be cool.. I like this idea much better that the Top spacers, even though I'm in a 2WD.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Thanks for the quick answer, I think it would really help a lot of people understanding the benefits of this set up with some diagrams or side by side comparison images. Just a marketing thought.

I'll probably order next week, and message you about picking up at the show. If you had the booth space, I'd say you could do a live installation...lol

I will take some pics of the stock shock with out collar and should have some before and after measurements laying around. Show pick up would be no problem at all. Wish we could do a live install, if/when any locals want to come down for install it may be something we can set up time to do video at the same time

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Wanna donate me some tires? :like:

Still looking for a nice chase rack. Not impressed with the ones on the market now.
I wish but we can always give forum pricing on tires when your ready! Hang tight on the rack, We have some cool parts in development currently

-Jeff

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my "business card holders" today....oh mean leveling collars:giggle: .

It was really nice to meet Jeff, and I'm looking forward to getting mine installed and some feedback. I guess I should order tires now...lol

1medic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew
Picked up my "business card holders" today....oh mean leveling collars:giggle: .

It was really nice to meet Jeff, and I'm looking forward to getting mine installed and some feedback. I guess I should order tires now...lol
Checking in. Did you install the collars yet? If so what are your impressions. Height change, ride quality, how many inches of lift (change from stock)? Thanks
Sponsored