Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any rub on the tires? I see level kit but any spacers?
No spacers. I just had the tires/ wheels put on today and I didn't have any rub driving it around so far. I tried getting it to rub pulling in and out of areas like parking lots but it didn't rub. Have not had it off road yet. I'll take it out over the weekend and see if I can get it to rub and I'll let you know if it does.

Hackattack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger xlt
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t gotten to taking a full side image of the truck, but this is what it looks like with a measurement ruler!
Stock was 35” from ground to fender, 6” clearance from top of tire to fender. Modified is 38” from ground to fender, 6 1/2” clearance from top of tire (bfg Goodrich TA KO2 275/65/18) to fender.

BCC960B8-A369-448B-A238-C696074BD498.jpeg
Did you have to modify the crash bars or trim to get those tires to fit? What offset are you running as well?

Reactions: Doc

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have to modify the crash bars or trim to get those tires to fit? What offset are you running as well?
No modifications to crashbar, except taking off the rubber end covers on crash bars. I still have slight rubbing on the driver side when I turn sharply when backing up. 0 offset.

733EB23F-4F51-462C-8F6B-E98360D9BDFA.jpeg

Reactions: Doc