• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado wtb: XL 16" steel wheels

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
not shopping real seriously at this point, but if anyone is getting rid of their stock XL 16" steel wheels I'd be happy to grab them. no tires, just wheels. I've decided to stick with steels for my rig and would like at least a matching spare, and wouldn't mind a few extra wheels in case I damage one on the trails.

cheers
rangerflex.jpg
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
not shopping real seriously at this point, but if anyone is getting rid of their stock XL 16" steel wheels I'd be happy to grab them. no tires, just wheels. I've decided to stick with steels for my rig and would like at least a matching spare, and wouldn't mind a few extra wheels in case I damage one on the trails.

cheers
rangerflex.jpg
Yeah, I’ve blown up a few aluminum and composite wheels..Don’t hit a rock...for me Steel Wheels only ! ( originals available on eBay..)
Regards

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I have 17" aluminum wheels, but my spare IS a 16" steel wheel.
If all Ranger spares are stock 16" steel wheels, then they should soon become available and cheap.
Good luck!

My Bad;
The above is NOT correct,
My truck has what RoadBoss describes in post #5.
Weird is right!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RoadBoss

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have 17" aluminum wheels, but my spare IS a 16" steel wheel.
If all Ranger spares are stock 16" steel wheels, then they should soon become available and cheap.
Good luck!
your spare is the same style steel as the XL models? kind of weird, the XL comes with an odd looking 16" alloy wheel as a spare....

OP
OP
RoadBoss

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
your spare is the same style steel as the XL models? kind of weird, the XL comes with an odd looking 16" alloy wheel as a spare....

You are absolutely correct! and your description is spot on!

I looked at it on delivery and saw that it was a black wheel with only a 16" tire.
i assumed it was a stock XL steel wheel.The truck has the STX 17" wheels.

As you say... Its "kind of weird"... maybe it won't rust so much.

I wonder what 4 of those would look like?
Thank you for the correction!

Since I'm too lazy to drop the spare just to look at it ... Have you got a picture?
You would think that the XL at least would use a matching steel rim for those who rotate all 5.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
BTW; It looks like "Autorimshop" offers a Steel 17" wheel for the same money as the 16...
maybe even an 18...look here...

https://www.autorimshop.com/wheelfinder/2019-ford-ranger-720266

Last edited:

VESH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4
265/75r16 on T****a rims...
IMG_20201017_102824.jpg
Sorry, I had to try it..lol
Looks great! Where did you pick these up? I’ve been keeping an eye out for take offs locally but haven’t found any

ulric

First Name
Ulric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Occupation
Military
Looks great! Where did you pick these up? I’ve been keeping an eye out for take offs locally but haven’t found any
Costco (2016 Tacoma OEM style rims) I wanted the extra inch of offset.

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
265/75r16 on T****a rims...
IMG_20201017_102824.jpg
Sorry, I had to try it..lol
That does look good. I've been thinking of going the steel wheel route. I already have one aluminum wheel dinged up from being dropped on the face by a local tire shop plus I would worry less about wheel damage while off-road here in NV.

ulric

First Name
Ulric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Occupation
Military
That does look good. I've been thinking of going the steel wheel route. I already have one aluminum wheel dinged up from being dropped on the face by a local tire shop plus I would worry less about wheel damage while off-road here in NV.
Thanks Cliff! That's the exact reason I went back to steelies, my wheels usually take a beating on my past jeeps and trucks. If you're going that route, make sure you do not use the oem steel wheels, they just don't have enough offset and your tires will rub on the control arms. Also, Thank you for your service!!!

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor