Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sent you a PM....thank you !!!
BTW, it's not a cling on...it's a real decal so I had to take extra care to get it off in one piece without damage with a razor then slowly peeled it off...
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I like the sticker. Not sure if mine is crooked... how to determine crooked on a curved angled plane? But it does have a few bubbles... I'll try and debubble it. Here is the sticker from my 96 Ranger that I removed to keep...

20190712_201741.jpg
Hi,

Very cool. alas that the plant no longer exists. Torn down at the end of Ranger production in 2011. Plant started in 1918... lot of history in the old plant, Quite quirky due to age, final line had sidewinder in it..Sand tunnels below when they made their own glass. Dam in the river supplied power..back in Thomas Edison days... loved that plant. Bar down the street great for dinner. Simple menu.. one walleye, two walleye or three walleye.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Company Retired

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
Some trucks were built with pride. Others were just built?? I'm surprised built with "pride" isn't considered offensive in 2019........

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
I have that sticker on my truck, if I can get it off in one piece, I'm more than happy to send it to anyone who would like it. Free of charge. Kind of guy I am.

If interested, let me know and I'll try to get it off this weekend.

Mark
Hello Mark i would be very intrested in the sticker if your still up for it... very big ford fan

David Schuster

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4; 1969 Torino GT
Mine was full of bubbles, so took it off. Stuck it to some decal backing paper, so could probably be re used if anyone wants it. PM if interested
sticker.JPG

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody happen to know where I could get a duplicate of the lower corner front window "Built with Pride" sticker ? My Ranger didn't have one, and I'd kinda like to have it, as I'm a big Ford fan....

Thanks !!

IMG_0729.JPG
No sticker on my window......wonder if dealer removed?

Viator092

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BMW 440i, 15 VW Golf TDI, 19 Ford Ranger Lariat
My decal was applied haphazardly with wrinkles barely adhering on one end. Hope they put more effort into the rest of the truck.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I like the sticker, and I am leaving it on to show my appreciation for all the good Ford folks who worked so hard to get my truck just exactly perfect!

Traneman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
Mine is kinda rough looking too. I may try to clear out the bubbles. My old "09 Ford Plant sticker was put on with Pride!

toddyfunk

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ranger Tremor, Tech 501a, Tow
Occupation
IT Management
I too find it ironic the “pride” sticker looks so shabby. Thinking about removing mine because of how it looks but I do like the sticker - but not the “install”.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I removed the decal when I got home with the truck. I didn't like the location or the decal itself.

Ranger #6

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x2, 2012 MINI Cooper S, 2012 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
Aircraft Stress Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What @RANGER_MARC said. While no vehicle (even a hand-build Ferrari) is really perfect, a large percentage of employees at most American assembly (and manufacturing) plants these days, TRULY STRIVE for perfection. Sure, there is also a significant percentage of employees that could really give a crap, for various reasons. Bottom line, for those at Michigan Assembly that strive, I leave the sticker on, bubbles or no.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
What @RANGER_MARC said. While no vehicle (even a hand-build Ferrari) is really perfect, a large percentage of employees at most American assembly (and manufacturing) plants these days, TRULY STRIVE for perfection. Sure, there is also a significant percentage of employees that could really give a crap, for various reasons. Bottom line, for those at Michigan Assembly that strive, I leave the sticker on, bubbles or no.
I left mine on as well for the same reasons - PLUS I realized that BOTH of our vehicles were built at MAP. My Ranger and our 2016 C-Max which has been an excellent vehicle for us. The good folks at MAP have built two fine vehicles for this family.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Mine was full of bubbles, so took it off. Stuck it to some decal backing paper, so could probably be re used if anyone wants it. PM if interested
sticker.JPG
some enterprising member should re-pop them, then anyone who wants can buy a replica and place it With Pride!
Sponsored