First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Boost and Detroit...also, bonus points for the American Flag in the reflection of the second picture :)

20190829_085043.jpg
20190829_085054.jpg
Sponsored

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Just added this one last night. I never really liked having these types of window decals on my vehicle, but this one was just perfect for us. And I think it's subtle enough that I can live with it. haha

IMG_20190829_173537514.jpg
My wife would kill for these on her car. Mind letting us know where you got them from?

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
It's not really a window decal, but it could be a nice looking one if someone was inclined to do one of those full window cover ones. A summer Lake Superior sunset perfectly reflected in the rear window! Also made the saber of the truck look pretty darn nice too.

IMG_20190821_210238553.jpg
12 mile beach campground?

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Thanks! I'm definitely on board for supporting the MDNR!
Sorry, didn’t check for any replies recently. I got them at a store on Mackinac Island a couple days after picking up my truck. That link is to the correct manufacturer and it is great it supports the MDNR!

Deleted member 1634

Sorry, didn’t check for any replies recently. I got them at a store on Mackinac Island a couple days after picking up my truck. That link is to the correct manufacturer and it is great it supports the MDNR!
No worries! With a bit of Google searching I was able to find them anyways once I knew they were MDNR related. I ordered them online since I live in Minnesota now. They came, and I put them on, on Saturday. Look pretty nice!

Thanks for the share!

IMG_20190831_182213377.jpg

Deleted member 1634

12 mile beach campground?
Nope, Agawa Bay Campground in Lake Superior Provincial Park. About 1.5hrs north of The Soo in Ontario. Though 12mile Beach in Pictured Rocks is on my list to visit, just gotta find a time when it's not too busy.

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, Agawa Bay Campground in Lake Superior Provincial Park. About 1.5hrs north of The Soo in Ontario. Though 12mile Beach in Pictured Rocks is on my list to visit, just gotta find a time when it's not too busy.
Looks like I will be adding Agawa Bay to my list. Looks beautiful! 12 mile beach clears out of campers and bugs after labor day in my experience. it was wonderful time to be there mid September

Deleted member 1634

Looks like I will be adding Agawa Bay to my list. Looks beautiful! 12 mile beach clears out of campers and bugs after labor day in my experience. it was wonderful time to be there mid September
Lake Superior Provincial is a really nice place all around. Highly recommend.

It would be nice to do like a fall camping thing at 12 mile then I'm sure. Maybe I'll have to add that to my huge, and every growing, list of things I want to do.

Traneman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
It's not really a window decal, but it could be a nice looking one if someone was inclined to do one of those full window cover ones. A summer Lake Superior sunset perfectly reflected in the rear window! Also made the saber of the truck look pretty darn nice too.

IMG_20190821_210238553.jpg
Love the Northshore! We are way over due as it been a couple of years that we've gone up.
Sponsored