Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

808_Ranger

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
It was shipped by rail today. ETA in the system is showing as October 29th to November 4th, but that might be when it's received by the military. I've tried to track a military order before. There's going to be a point that I lose the ability to get updates. I think that's it.
Wow, not exactly what I wanted to hear. Mahalo @Pioneer74
It is still better than 12/15.
Do most orders like this take this long? Are you able to track all the ports for rail and sea along the way to Hawaii?
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
Wow, not exactly what I wanted to hear. Mahalo @Pioneer74
It is still better than 12/15.
Do most orders like this take this long? Are you able to track all the ports for rail and sea along the way to Hawaii?
I think once it's delivered to the military, it's out of Ford's hands, and out of the Visibility system. The last military order I remember tracking was a guy stationed in Germany. I couldn't track it after it was unloaded from the train on it's way to port. I would assume that the October-November ETA is when it's delivered to whomever handles the military sales, then it will need to take a boat ride to Hawaii. The December ETA might actually be when you get it.

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
Hello, new member here. I've been reading everything I can the last few days and have some info to add. Despite the cut-off you still can order a 2019 ranger, I just signed the papers 5 minutes ago! My dealer was able to change one of their 3 remaining allocations (yet to be built stock) for mine. My truck gets build before theirs or any other stock trucks so it shouldn't be a long wait.

The other good news is I got all the current incentives and any more that might come out before delivery. These were $2000 loyalty trade in and $1000 rebate. So with A plan and $3K off this was a damn good deal over waiting until January which was my original plan.

I wanted a supercap but those are nearly impossible to find, in fact there was only 1 in the country 300 miles away which had most of what I wanted, but believe it or not I had a hard time finding a dealer willing to take my money! This way I get exactly what I wanted, plus I'm not in any hurry.

XLT Supercab, FX4, 301A, technology, tow, keyless entry. Magnetic gray. I like the Sabor but not willing to pay $800 for an appearance package that's the same parts painted a different color (this is how Ford makes $). That left the mag and silver, but the silver is too light and the mad too dark, but for $3K off it's not worth waiting on the new 2020 colors.

My last truck was a 2001 Ranger which I sold when gas prices spiked because that thing sucked gas like crazy. I have a Fiesta ST with the ecoboost and so does my wife in her escape so can't wait to try the bigger version in this truck. Yup, I have yet to drive one but I hear they are nice :)

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Congrats !

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
@rangerdanger
After 5 months and 2 days, it FINALLY came in and I picked it up!

20190829_184638.jpg

20190829_185014.jpg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase