LIGHTNING BLUE Ranger Club Thread

Oxfordcc

First Name
James D. Smith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
On Memorial Day we always do Honors at the cemetery in Oxford NY, I had parked my new truck away from the crowd so that it would get hit by a stray door. Just after the ceremony I heard a large crash, wow someone took a hard hit I said not knowing it was my truck. I guess the story was that a lady was either trying to turn around or back up next to my truck and hit the gas to much and gun it right into it. I had only 2800 miles on it and was a little sick about it but the lady felt even worse so could be to mad about it. Tri county collision Greene New York did a great job putting it back together but had to wait over 25 days to get it back. A lot of the parts aren't available through the dealers yet so plan on waiting awhile for you truck to get fixed and the price tag for the parts is way up there, later Jim.

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
On Memorial Day we always do Honors at the cemetery in Oxford NY, I had parked my new truck away from the crowd so that it would get hit by a stray door. Just after the ceremony I heard a large crash, wow someone took a hard hit I said not knowing it was my truck. I guess the story was that a lady was either trying to turn around or back up next to my truck and hit the gas to much and gun it right into it. I had only 2800 miles on it and was a little sick about it but the lady felt even worse so could be to mad about it. Tri county collision Greene New York did a great job putting it back together but had to wait over 25 days to get it back. A lot of the parts aren't available through the dealers yet so plan on waiting awhile for you truck to get fixed and the price tag for the parts is way up there, later Jim.
Ohh man sorry to hear that. I would be sick to my stomach. Your right parts are extremely hard to find for these. Prices for headlights and tail lights are ridiculous.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I think that i have been to Greene NY. Isn't that where the Raymond factory is located? I did a factory tour there back in 2008. Beautiful country.

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
Just got her tonight.

20190826_193813.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
The funny thing is, blue was our compromise color: the wife wanted saber, I wanted black, but we settled on blue, as saber was not available in the Black Appearance Package. Of course, once we saw it in the flesh, so to speak, we both loved it, even better than our first choices. So now we are happily members of the "lightening blue ranger club," or "blue crew," as we like to call it....

IMG_3007.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the truck out to the mountains last week.

IMG_20190821_164702.jpg

IMG_20190823_114844.jpg
What inch drop ball mount are you using? Plan on getting a pop-up but it will not be till next year since we are preparing for a cross country move when my wife retires in Feb.

WildeTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Escape; '19 Ranger
What inch drop ball mount are you using? Plan on getting a pop-up but it will not be till next year since we are preparing for a cross country move when my wife retires in Feb.
I borrowed the trailer and 2-1/2" drop from my parents for this trip. (I know, I know, kids these days right??) and it worked out pretty well.