Aftermarket bumper designs

What type of aftermarket bumper styles do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fordrangerlifts.com

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fordrangerlifts.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger Fx4
Occupation
Fabricator
please take this poll so I can get an idea of what style aftermarket bumpers people prefer. Thank you.
Sponsored

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
should be possible with this: https://www.12degnorth.com/product-page/ford-ranger-t6-winch-plate-by-front-runner according to them if thats what you mean
The bumper is one of the things that's definitely different between US and non-US rangers. Until they specifically say it works with rangers built here, I'd assume that it does not. (Note that it says "A small section of the original bumper needs to be trimmed to allow for the roller fairlead to be exposed"--that's a heck of a lot easier with a plastic bumper than it is with a steel bumper.)

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
The bumper is one of the things that's definitely different between US and non-US rangers. Until they specifically say it works with rangers built here, I'd assume that it does not. (Note that it says "A small section of the original bumper needs to be trimmed to allow for the roller fairlead to be exposed"--that's a heck of a lot easier with a plastic bumper than it is with a steel bumper.)
I emailed them asking if it will work for USA rangers and they said it would. Whether or not you want to trust them on that I don't blame you. Personally I have not purchased it and wasn't planning on it due to the reasons you stated above. Just thought I'd put that link out there... in case you wanted to check it out

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
This mount also doesn't work for adaptive cruise control. I'm going to fab up a removable front receiver mount and mount my winch on a hitch mount kit.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
Last edited:

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
That's amazing actually. reasonably priced too. Might have to give it a shot once my truck arrives.
Kind of weird though FrontRunner doesn't have it listed on their USA website... Definitely need to see some proof or guarantee of fitment.
from Front runner when I asked... pretty sure I also asked 12 deg north and they said the same thing.

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 11.29.59 AM.png

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I'm really curious then about what needs to be trimmed and whether you need a torch to trim it.

me01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RANGER 2019 AU
Check out Rival, I believe they have dealers in USA. Aussie designed, Russian made. Some of the coolest bars around.

FB_IMG_1558244716676.jpg

Last edited: