First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
I am really sorry for the delay in the refund please read my last response to why it takes time. I am also talking with Mitch on why he did not tell you exactly was taking so long.

Also I really wish this forum email notifications worked better. I get some and not all even though its set up to receive all.

a lot of these reviews Customers never even contacted or understood that I was out for almost 2weeks a year ago for my son being in the hospital and I had no one to cover. Sadly people do not care about my son's health and the result of these reviews.

I am an open book just ask I will tell you my side :)
Chris, I am sorry to hear about your Son's illness. Prayers for his speedy and complete recovery... :)

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Chris, I am sorry to hear about your Son's illness. Prayers for his speedy and complete recovery... :)
He is healthy and doing well now :)

Thank you for reaching out!

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 19 Edge ST, 19 Ranger
Thanks for the orders guys! You can also message me and I can get you an invoice for any parts you need in the future.

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't be happier Chris, Troy, and Panda team!! Growth is great but does come with growing pains! Awaiting the supplier but happy enough with everything to place many future orders!

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On a different note any word on the Weather Tech rear vent visors for the crew cab? @PandaMotorworks @Pandamotorworks Troy
still waiting on weather tech to get them in stock and shipped to us typically get orders from them every 2-3 weeks. So hoping in the next week or two we will begin shipping them out to everyone thats waiting on a set. Sorry for the delay.

WhiteLightning19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to post some positive feedback for @PandaMotorworks. I placed my order for a DV+ Monday night at 10:50PM EST, it was shipped yesterday and in my hands today. Can't ask for better service and just as quick as ordering something from Amazon. Now I will say it appears it was dropped shipped less than 100 miles from my house.

@PandaMotorworks Thanks for the quick order delivery hope to install it this weekend!

~Chris

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to post some positive feedback for @PandaMotorworks. I placed my order for a DV+ Monday night at 10:50PM EST, it was shipped yesterday and in my hands today. Can't ask for better service and just as quick as ordering something from Amazon. Now I will say it appears it was dropped shipped less than 100 miles from my house.

@PandaMotorworks Thanks for the quick order delivery hope to install it this weekend!

~Chris
Your welcome and yeah all depends were you are located if we ship from us directly or our supplier.

Order placed Tuesday - received last night - damn that was fast! Thanks, Chris! (and @Pandamotorworks Troy)
Your welcome!

hope you both enjoy them!

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
What happens if I drop the spring that came with the part? And by drop I mean drop and have not been able to find…? The instructions say in all caps DO NOT Reuse the factory spring.

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
......and my dad found it! Mr. Eagle Eye!

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Well I took apart the dv+ today to see if it needed some more oil since it was feeling a bit weird. My ignorance forgot there is a plunger inside when you pull it apart...so it was stuck together, gave it a small yank and Bam everything flew apart all over the engine bay. Luckily I found mostly everything besides the diverter plunger...took everything possible apart that I need how to, to try and locate it to no avail after several hours. Ordered a new factory valve entirely just for a plunger...what a day.

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Well I took apart the dv+ today to see if it needed some more oil since it was feeling a bit weird. My ignorance forgot there is a plunger inside when you pull it apart...so it was stuck together, gave it a small yank and Bam everything flew apart all over the engine bay. Luckily I found mostly everything besides the diverter plunger...took everything possible apart that I need how to, to try and locate it to no avail after several hours. Ordered a new factory valve entirely just for a plunger...what a day.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Can you please elaborate what your problem was and what you were feeling. Your plunger was stuck, lack of oil, what? Thanks
Sponsored