First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Well I put my money where my mouth is and installed one on my ranger today, just the DV+... no VTA as I thought it a smiley gimmick and I prefer quiet ( fast but quiet).
I have lived with Turbo Lag for the last 5 years (Explorer Sport and now the Ranger) and I must say it is pleasantly nicer to have most of the lag gone. I can relate to the new throttle response because my other ride is a 2017 Mustang GT and the Rangers new throttle response us now similar to the Mustang.
This was a worthy purchase... :)

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Not sure if anyone else has had issues with Panda Motorsports, but I canceled my order last Tuesday and its been radio silence since then.... No replies to my emails since I cancelled it. Charge is still on my card and order still shows active on the website. Amazon pay shows no attempt to process a refund.... :headbang::thumbsdown:. Looking at the shops google reviews in St. Peters, MO, shows multiple people with the exact same issue.

upload_2019-8-20_7-41-48.png
They must be one of those websites that are just set up to drop ship parts from distributors or wholesalers? That's a bummer, anyone can do it really. They sure seem to disappear for long periods of time even from their own threads started here on this forum, such as the tailgate damper thread. Looks like a forum member has built one that will work before a website that specializes in selling parts did.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely poor customer service from Panda, I have ordered twice with shipping issues both times. Would recommend ordering from another vendor if you want your parts quick, or to have any idea as to when you will actually receive your order

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
@Pandamotorworks Troy is now going to be active on this site every day.

I personally can not keep up with demand. I am the only one that can do refunds. Just so everyone knows refunds are not as simple as people make them seem. We didn't have the part in stock so it was sent to GFB for drop ship before I can issue the refund I have to make sure that is canceld and handled. Yesterday I was stuck in the shop all day diagnosing a clutch issue because my other guy was out and I didn't have a chance.

We are not shady and growing at over 100% and I just hired Troy in full time to help with demand. I am sorry you got caught up in this growth of my business.

I have helped over 100 members here without issue, and are working to better serve all customers. I went from just me to now have 3 Full time and 3 Part-time guys, The key to success is finding the right guys and that takes time sadly.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if anyone else has had issues with Panda Motorsports, but I canceled my order last Tuesday and its been radio silence since then.... No replies to my emails since I cancelled it. Charge is still on my card and order still shows active on the website. Amazon pay shows no attempt to process a refund.... :headbang::thumbsdown:. Looking at the shops google reviews in St. Peters, MO, shows multiple people with the exact same issue.

upload_2019-8-20_7-41-48.png

I am really sorry for the delay in the refund please read my last response to why it takes time. I am also talking with Mitch on why he did not tell you exactly was taking so long.

Also I really wish this forum email notifications worked better. I get some and not all even though its set up to receive all.

a lot of these reviews Customers never even contacted or understood that I was out for almost 2weeks a year ago for my son being in the hospital and I had no one to cover. Sadly people do not care about my son's health and the result of these reviews.

I am an open book just ask I will tell you my side :)

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely poor customer service from Panda, I have ordered twice with shipping issues both times. Would recommend ordering from another vendor if you want your parts quick, or to have any idea as to when you will actually receive your order
I would really like to find out what took so long to get your order each time. Please PM me with your order #'s so we can better improve our relationship with you guys

Thank you

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
@Pandamotorworks Troy is now going to be active on this site every day.

I personally can not keep up with demand. I am the only one that can do refunds. Just so everyone knows refunds are not as simple as people make them seem. We didn't have the part in stock so it was sent to GFB for drop ship before I can issue the refund I have to make sure that is canceld and handled. Yesterday I was stuck in the shop all day diagnosing a clutch issue because my other guy was out and I didn't have a chance.

We are not shady and growing at over 100% and I just hired Troy in full time to help with demand. I am sorry you got caught up in this growth of my business.

I have helped over 100 members here without issue, and are working to better serve all customers. I went from just me to now have 3 Full time and 3 Part-time guys, The key to success is finding the right guys and that takes time sadly.
Hey, Chris. Do you have the DV+ in stock? I want to order one, but if they aren't in stock, I'll hold until you have them.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Chris. Do you have the DV+ in stock? I want to order one, but if they aren't in stock, I'll hold until you have them.
DV+ in stock ready to ship!

have over 20 in stock

Thank you

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase