First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I guess that is how I interpreted what he said.....
You're probably right. I guess it's like reading a text message where you can interpret it different ways. :):beer:
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
You're probably right. I guess it's like reading a text message where you can interpret it different ways. :):beer:
It is one of the challenges in written communication. It is one reason that emoticons were invented - to try and bring facial and body expression into written language - it is a poor substitute, but it does help sometimes.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
It still bugs me that Lariat gets 18" wheels, FX4 resizes them to 17" which makes sense for off roaders, then there's a convenient sticker option to "upgrade" back to 18s for $800.

Hmm- you made me double check - I always thought I had 18" wheels on my Lariat - I went out to look at the tires and sure enough, I have 18" wheels with an FX4 package (265/60 R18). What makes you think the FX4 package resizes them?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Wow...Who pi$$ed in your Cheerios today:question:

My only point was everyone has their own definition of "VALUE".
I used to like "Honey-Nut" Cheerios (with milk):inlove: but the last box I bought had almost no honey nut coating at all...
Almost like regular Cheerios:facepalm:, I didn't get the options they promised and certainly didn't see the value over regular Cheerios.:p
Won't buy them again!:rolleyes:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I used to like "Honey-Nut" Cheerios (with milk):inlove: but the last box I bought had almost no honey nut coating at all...
Almost like regular Cheerios:facepalm:, I didn't get the options they promised and certainly didn't see the value over regular Cheerios.:p
Won't buy them again!:rolleyes:

:like::crackup:

OP
OP
fusseli

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
I attached an illustration from the build website. Basically it's a $895 option to go BACK to 18" with this configuration of Sport with 18s. For someone not wanting 18s it's a fake bump in sticker price. Those wanting 17s only need 501A or sport appearance and nothing else.

CHEESE.png

Robert Manikowski

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-150 Lariat
Hmm- you made me double check - I always thought I had 18" wheels on my Lariat - I went out to look at the tires and sure enough, I have 18" wheels with an FX4 package (265/60 R18). What makes you think the FX4 package resizes them?
Maybe he meant sport package? Sport package changes it to 17” rims, and for $900 more you can upgrade back up to 18”. Tis a bit silly.
Sponsored