Wschnitz

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers buying these in batches off alibaba now and selling for 3x the price lmao
Sponsored

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Tha
Before and After.

753C0544-DADA-4709-A91C-2B4E912963A5.jpeg

0BF9E94D-FEA9-4823-AEAA-5489957E0224.jpeg
Thanks for that pic. This is exactly what I’m gonna do to mine. Same colors. Looks really sharp.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I need to take better pics but here is my new grille after install today. This one was from https://rangergrille.com I paid $190 with shipping by using a promo code back before their prices went up. Perfect fitment!

IMG_7786.jpeg

IMG_7787.jpeg

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
That one looks "glossier" than the one from CT Joe. What does everyone else think?

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase

Grumpy Old Guys Ranger

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew Oxford white
Occupation
Retired
Just finished installing mine, I swear to god I was going to just pull the original one off the front of the truck because of the stupid tabs. But I eventually got it after a few scrapped knuckles. Looks great, goes on in no time. No pics as there are a few already here with the same truck color already.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
If you're talking about mine, I painted it gloss black using Autoflex Express coatings.
I was and thank you.

I'm going to eventually get one of these grills but I'm still trying to decide if I should paint it Black or Magnetic.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
I only broke one side tab on the original grill. I had no problem after I rewatched JoshMills’ video, and replicated using a stubby screwdriver on the INSIDE of the tabs.
upload_2019-9-10_12-36-16.jpeg

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Ordered yesterday and will be here on Monday. I have never been a fan of chrome and I have been trying to like the Lariat's chrome grill but it has bugged me. Not a chrome fan at all and this should solve that little pet peeve.

On a side note ..... I love my Ranger and I am really digging the attitude, knowledge sharing and kind folks on this forum. There's just one thing that I hate about it tho......this forum is costing me too much money!!! :)

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered yesterday and will be here on Monday. I have never been a fan of chrome and I have been trying to like the Lariat's chrome grill but it has bugged me. Not a chrome fan at all and this should solve that little pet peeve.

On a side note ..... I love my Ranger and I am really digging the attitude, knowledge sharing and kind folks on this forum. There's just one thing that I hate about it tho......this forum is costing me too much money!!! :)
I'm not a fan of chrome either. Are you going to have him paint it?

I agree with you about this forum but I would say it's saved me money as well. Learning from other's mistakes or people who are willing to go first, seeing pics of things actually on the truck, which vendors are good or bad, etc. have probably all saved me some money.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
I'm not a fan of chrome either. Are you going to have him paint it?

I agree with you about this forum but I would say it's saved me money as well. Learning from other's mistakes or people who are willing to go first, seeing pics of things actually on the truck, which vendors are good or bad, etc. have probably all saved me some money.

Nope on the paint, I am keeping it as is. It matches the rest of the truck's accents i.e. rear bumper top, lower mirror supports, the fog light recessed area, step bars etc. I like the darked out grill scheme. I have a Lightening Blue truck with color matched bumpers and feel that this grill will get rid of the "bling look" that I feel accompanies the chrome grill.

I hear ya on the saving money and learning part and couldn't agree more. I was being more tongue in cheek with my comment on spending money.
Sponsored