BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
7 days and just over 100 miles - smiling like a kid at Christmas...especially when I step on the gas pedal (and a little, evil laugh) :devil:

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Took the truck to the hunting property this am for some preseason work checking stands, scouting trails and setting up cameras. Smiled ear to ear off road with the truck.

A little later I took it to the coin wash as it was filthy. A gentlemen approached me after I pulled into the stall and started inquiring about the truck. I gave him my usual glowing review and let him know to read up on ranger5g.com. He let me know he was interested in trading f150 for a ranger perhaps this winter. Before he walked away he asked me how many coins I planned to use then said hold on while I get my key. Apparently he was an attendant at the wash and provided me $4 of credit to get my ranger sparkling again. Should that gentlemen come across this post, thank you! Truck is looking great again and I enjoyed the opportunity to brag up this outstanding truck!

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
2 weeks, 645 miles and a never-ending smile any time I look at it and giggles (yes, giggles) any time I drive it! Took her on her first road trip this weekend over Crystal Mountain and loved how she did - especially the MPGs! Something I was concerned with prior to buying it was how comfortable the seats would be on long drives. After this weekend, no problem! Very comfortable to sit in for a longer haul, so I was very happy.

Smiling as I type this :)

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Trying out my Scheduled START for 10 min before I headed for work at noon using Ford Pass today put a VERY BIG SMILE on my face down here in Florida! Stepping into a cool truck which sits outside in the sun all day was so nice instead of having to put the AC into Max and drive for 5 minutes while the inside cooled off!

Last edited:

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
ONLY thing upsetting me just a touch is that the 2020 is going to have the FX2! I got as close as I could with my 4x2 Lariat Sport with Rear locking Diff, but couldn't get the improved suspension and off road tires. But I'm still loving this new Ranger after 6 months, 5000 miles!

Ranger Boyd

First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
FEDDC216-D94D-4522-A92D-4954C8141A4C.jpeg
ONLY thing upsetting me just a touch is that the 2020 is going to have the FX2! I got as close as I could with my 4x2 Lariat Sport with Rear locking Diff, but couldn't get the improved suspension and off road tires. But I'm still loving this new Ranger after 6 months, 5000 miles!
Even with the broken taillight, I couldn’t be happier! Only 1300 miles but I’ve loved everyone of them!

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Those are my exact thoughts with one exception, I’ve only had my Ranger for four months. Same configuration 4x2 Lariat with the locking rear and >5000 miles. Smiling every time I drive it, even on the way to work!

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The covers on my 12v sockets keep popping open
After going airborne and coming down to the ground that will happen :giggle:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
It may sound silly, but I still admire my "new" truck (I've had it for 4 months and almost 5000 miles now) when I walk by it in the driveway. I ALWAYS get a smile when I spool up the turbos. My wife thinks it is kind of stupid, but she doesn't get my love of my vehicles.....

When I was pulling that UHaul trailer up all those long hills this summer and it wasn't even working hard, I kept saying (out loud) - "I love this truck!". My wife was kind of getting tired hearing me say it. :)

I don't think my smile will be fading anytime soon.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It may sound silly, but I still admire my "new" truck (I've had it for 4 months and almost 5000 miles now) when I walk by it in the driveway. I ALWAYS get a smile when I spool up the turbos. My wife thinks it is kind of stupid, but she doesn't get my love of my vehicles.....

When I was pulling that UHaul trailer up all those long hills this summer and it wasn't even working hard, I kept saying (out loud) - "I love this truck!". My wife was kind of getting tired hearing me say it. :)

I don't think my smile will be fading anytime soon.
I'm with ya there, Rob. My wife doesn't get it either. She just rolls her eyes anytime I mention how much I'm enjoying my truck. I find myself looking at it any chance I get (and sometimes going out of my way to do so)...and smiling when I do :)