Has anyone tried ordering through the Costco Car purchasing program?

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I see the Ranger is listed however, the trim levels and options were not. I wonder if I order using the Costco program, if I will get a discount.
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted 9 Ford Dealerships in the SF Bay Area, only 1 was a member of the Costco Auto Program. I ended up not going with them because it was an hour drive away and the salesman was noncommital about honoring the Costco price.

LoneStarFlatLanders

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW Z4 3.0si - Sold my current car and waiting patiently on my new truck
I tried the Costco Program a few weeks ago. My closest dealer was Austin, TX (about 3 hours away). No big deal for a potential big savings. However, Costco did not have pricing on the Ranger established yet and that dealer wanted full MSRP. I bought somewhere else.

OP
OP

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I tried the Costco Program a few weeks ago. My closest dealer was Austin, TX (about 3 hours away). No big deal for a potential big savings. However, Costco did not have pricing on the Ranger established yet and that dealer wanted full MSRP. I bought somewhere else.
Good to know, thank you!

jjmanzano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Where did you order your Ranger? I'm in San Antonio, but I'm willing to drive anywhere if I can save some cash.

16m3

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 bmw m3
I see the Ranger is listed however, the trim levels and options were not. I wonder if I order using the Costco program, if I will get a discount.
My blue lariat 4x4 supercab with black pkg is due into dealer aug 23. Almost here!
I ordered back in May and dealer here in MD wasn't discounting. Found out about Costco and did that. It took $1977 off total price but there was a $300 processing fee (bs I'm sure). So net $1677 off. From reading other threads I think I am over paying on a window sticker of $42k. Oh well.
Hopefully some decent Ford rebates upon delivery. I don't qualify for any others like military, student, etc.
Oh, and my name is spelled Ric also! Too funny. You got dibs on the user name first. But it's fun to see it.

PvtZoller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I special ordered my ranger and was connected to the dealer originally via Costco auto program. In addition to the ford rebates/incentives the Costco program work d out to about a $2000 discount.
Sponsored